• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
When I bought this car. It had an aftermarket radiator the previous owner installed.

Yup, Garbage.
Now this is better. .

Nabbed a Koyorad 48mm thick race radiator earlier this week. For $300. It will do the job.
Removal was quick.

Painted the radiator support. And all the areas you will never see in "Chassis Black" Just to be thorough, Preventing rust later.
Got the good one installed. And not much hand space to connect the fan harnesses.
job done,
Anyway looks the bidniss.

Burped it, heater works great. I'd call this a cheap fix success.
fing02[1].gif

But swapping a radiator outside in the cold, below zero, in the wind, while it is snowing?
Not much fun at all.
Just glad it's done.
satisfied.gif

Last edited:

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
@ridethecliche

Buddy just sent me a pic. I GOT AN ECU!! -Apexi Power FC. with harness and control unit. $500.

smile.gif

Last edited:

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
is wearing a reversible down filled jacket, and G-star beanie in a blizzard, under a car, not on stands.approved?

i like to think it is car thread approved.
cheers.gif

it was brutal man. won't lie. but either i got out there, or i am stuck at home.

Last edited:

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
the decent Koyo is more than decent. not going to wait a month for my buddies to make one. F*#k that.
it works.
Koyo deserves a bigger rep.
you know i can pull 350 from this block. it's enough to boogie. ain't trying to stress it.

Last edited:

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wait, so is that ECU for your car or his?

UnFacconable

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a deal on the table to sell my X1 and hoping to wrap it up early in the week. Soon after will be picking up an Outback although somewhat tempted to wait a few months and see if they address anything in the 2018 refresh - primarily want more HP, Apple Carplay and parking sensors. Don't think my wife would be willing to wait until the summer though. I have a feeling the next generation will have all 3 but that's not for a few more years.

Any of you guys Subaru ambassadors?

Last edited:

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
doubt you will have more hp in the new model. priorities are for economy these days. but cars like the new outbacks? still have enough power to get where they are going. in almost any road conditions. and are plenty comfortable.

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a deal on the table to sell my X1 and hoping to wrap it up early in the week. Soon after will be picking up an Outback although somewhat tempted to wait a few months and see if they address anything in the 2018 refresh - primarily want more HP, Apple Carplay and parking sensors. Don't think my wife would be willing to wait until the summer though. I have a feeling the next generation will have all 3 but that's not for a few more years.

Any of you guys Subaru ambassadors?
Are you looking for discounts via the ambassadors? If so, PM me. I have a few friends in the area that probably have the stuff for that.

If you want the HP, I'd get a Fozzie XT.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads