• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

halfnhalfnhalf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My maiden pair of Carminas and I'm smitten
inlove.gif

Absolutely gorgeous
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
and everything @steveyoo1983 told me they'd be

From start to finish in this MTO Stevey has been excellent. Quality of service is as equally as important as quality of product to me and Stevey and gentlemensfootwear.com delivers, I'll be back!

Holy crap, those are amazing!

Raleightimes

Reaction score
I ordered the cognac shell bluchers from Skoaktiebolaget this past week. These will be my first shell boot/shoe. Can I use Venetian shoe cream or should I order something meant for that color shell?

Thanks for the help!

Gianni Cerutti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My maiden pair of Carminas and I'm smitten
inlove.gif

Absolutely gorgeous
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
and everything @steveyoo1983 told me they'd be

From start to finish in this MTO Stevey has been excellent. Quality of service is as equally as important as quality of product to me and Stevey and gentlemensfootwear.com delivers, I'll be back!

Great buy my dear friend. Congratulations, really. Then what is a color that goes with everything, really.

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Fiddler

Reaction score

My maiden pair of Carminas and I'm smitten :inlove:

Absolutely gorgeous :slayer: and everything @steveyoo1983 told me they'd be

[VIDEO]
[VIDEO]

http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/1270791/width/500/height/1000[/IMG[/VIDEO[/VIDEO][/SPOILER]]][/QUOTE]

Lovely....wonder if theyd be even better if the sole was black.

joiji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered the cognac shell bluchers from Skoaktiebolaget this past week. These will be my first shell boot/shoe. Can I use Venetian shoe cream or should I order something meant for that color shell?

Thanks for the help!

VSC should be fine.

golfinz

Reaction score
I would love the above in a navy suede or dark brown suede! I'm not a fan of black suede shoes

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads