• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Just thought I'd mention it since I sorta got burned on the second pair of 80180s that I bought.
Expected Simpson, got Rain.

joiji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone has a pair of the Forest brogues from Matches in 10.5UK they don't want let me know.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

We are thinking of doing an mto of this boot in grey suede with a york sole. Model #861 on the Oscar last. Please let me know if that is something you gentlemen would be interested in. Thank you.

RDiaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah, looks wider and with a lower instep. It's been labeled correctly.

That standard wingtip is made on several lasts and leathers anyways, I have it on the Forest last, in tan calfskin.

Last edited:

coxaca

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

We are thinking of doing an mto of this boot in grey suede with a york sole. Model #861 on the Oscar last. Please let me know if that is something you gentlemen would be interested in. Thank you.

The colour is beautiful in this photo. What is its name?

I wish you well with your MTO.

coxaca

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Speaking of MTOs, now's as good a time as any to bump the one I'm running.

Here's the boot in question: model 80184 on the Oscar last, in Cognac shell cordovan, with a Dainite rubber sole:

Note that this model differs from Unipair's proposed MTO in that ours has three quick-lacing hooks, which you can leave undone when attending Pitti Uomo.

I have to say that I'm very taken though, with the colour of the boot in Unipair's last post. I think the 80184 would totally rock in this colour too:

Well, gentlemen, it is ultimately you who get to decide on the colour. We currently require just ONE MORE sign-up in order to get this MTO up and running with Skoaktiebolaget.

As the Chinese say: Add Oil! Add Oil! Add Oil!

pinkpanther

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gorgeous shoes. I've never ordered directly from Carmina - does anyone know if shoes listed on their site are available for immediate delivery, or is it an order and wait type of deal?

I have ordered a couple of pairs directly. As long as the size you want is available the delivery is immediate. For example, both my orders were made over a week-end and arrived at my house on the following Thursday (ie, 4 business days). They have not sent me a tracking number on either order. Signature is required. Hope that helps.

If your size isn't available I think you are just **** out of luck.

Btw, they are gorgeous shoes...very, very, tempted...:slayer:

stmaier

Reaction score
Speaking of MTOs, now's as good a time as any to bump the one I'm running.

Here's the boot in question: model 80184 on the Oscar last, in Cognac shell cordovan, with a Dainite rubber sole:

Note that this model differs from Unipair's proposed MTO in that ours has three quick-lacing hooks, which you can leave undone when attending Pitti Uomo.

I have to say that I'm very taken though, with the colour of the boot in Unipair's last post. I think the 80184 would totally rock in this colour too:

Well, gentlemen, it is ultimately you who get to decide on the colour. We currently require just ONE MORE sign-up in order to get this MTO up and running with Skoaktiebolaget.

As the Chinese say: Add Oil! Add Oil! Add Oil!

The color of the Unipair boot is Cognac (the "dark" version)...it has been discussed at length but the color of the previous MTO really came out as Saddle

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads