• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@sponge123abc I think we just hit you back on IG, but I would really recommend you go with the size 7. For reference, I'm a true 10D, and I took size 6 in my Docs.

@ilikethelights have you been in touch with us? shoot me an email directly if you haven't already talked with us - [email protected]

DoubleDouble

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub FYI on Safari on any brand page I'm getting a bug where the Tidio chat iframe overlaps with the last column of products and prevents me from clicking on them until I click the chat, close it, and that makes the iframe shrink for some reason.
Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 8.47.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 8.46.45 PM.png

KeeperEUSC

Reaction score
yeah, I had the same issue the other day, on desktop it’s often blocking the size guide links

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
FWIW, I used it at 8:50pm PST and it worked for me.

zenosparadox

Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone still keen for 25% off, today is the last day to use code:

SFANNIVERSARY25

SFANNIVERSARY25

SFANNIVERSARY25

SFANNIVERSARY25
I think I figured out why it didn’t work. The digits on this code should have been 21, right? Just noticed the difference from the original code that was posted a couple of pages back.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I figured out why it didn’t work. The digits on this code should have been 21, right? Just noticed the difference from the original code that was posted a couple of pages back.
good catch. but i think the other one also expired.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yo!!! That’s totally my bad. I posted that quickly as I was wrapping up at the shop.

@norsefanboi @zenosparadox if you still want in, go ahead and place an order and let me know and I’ll retroactively apply. That’s my bad with the code 😭

@KeeperEUSC @DoubleDouble thank you so much - I’m going to pass this along. Super helpful, I really appreciate it

vanmosh

Reaction score
In some of the OrSlow New Yorker product photos, the charcoal seems to have a blueish tint to it. Is that the case or are they a true charcoal?

thatboyo

Reaction score
Are you guys getting anything else from beams plus? Looking for short sleeve shirts/polos but will order from another retailer if your whole buy for s/s is already delivered.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy