• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reaction score
anyone looking to sell those orslow x canoe club herringbone fatigues released a while back 👀
im a ~36 waist so i assume id be size 5
There’s a pair of the blue ones up on Grailed right now in size 5. I’m thinking about them personally but the standard Orslow fatigues in size 5 fit a bit too large for me. Not sure which color you were looking for, green or blue, but it might be a race…

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
if you guys find a size 3 in the green HBT, let ME know cause I'd like to purchase a second pair, ha! i'm wearing mine right now but it's my favorite pair of pants period. prolly ever, except for some jnco shorts in kingergarten.

sunnypig

Reaction score
There’s a pair of the blue ones up on Grailed right now in size 5. I’m thinking about them personally but the standard Orslow fatigues in size 5 fit a bit too large for me. Not sure which color you were looking for, green or blue, but it might be a race…
Looks like they sold 😔 but mainly looking for green

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@sunnypig from the bottom of my heart i do hope you find a pair!

@Iskander ha, love it. when in doubt my bro, it's XL. everything Lady White I go for 42/XL. Wish I had some shoulders that weren't so broad, but I do, and need to bump up to XL (for pretty much all tees in general)

@pinkchimneys here you go!
Shoulder 18”, Chest 21.5”, Back Length 28”, Sleeve 23.5”

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What's good everyone!

Wanted to re-plug the podcast and the Patreon. Canoe Club Discord access included in the Patreon sign-up, and we'll be giving away 10 $100 gift cards to 10 random folks that are signed up come early March. Been having a ton of fun with this, and have some guests coming up that I'm GASSED about.

How is everyone doing? I'm about to unpack about 5-6 boxes of Kapital... some jackets in this shipment I've been waiting for a long time.

Got some new Visvim footwear. We have a video coming out Monday about how we'd style them/with what pants, but the SF community prolly already knows how they'd freak these. Hit me up with any questions about these - the 7 Holes are sick.

Bunch more OrSlow just hit the site, both restock and new. Despite leaning into the green pants thing we've been doing, we've been mostly out of green pants, fatigues more specifically. Those are live! Hit me up for measurements or anything. I'm keen for a pair of the 101s in Black Denim Stone to match with the OG CCxOrSlow collab jacket.

Also! Finally have received our first shipment of Real McCoys. A very-much-so SF approved brand. Linked a video above of Timothy and I walking through our thought process with writing this stuff and why we dig it.

Appreciate you guys. <3

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What's happenin' y'all?

There's my weekly plug of the patreon. If you're keen for early access to seasonal sale, digital access to warehouse sales, Discord access, monthly sales/codes, giveaways, extra podcast episodes, etc... that's the place to be.

What's going on out there for everyone? It's starting to feel like spring (I'll be absolutely crushed when we get 1' of snow in two weeks overnight), and I'm excited. I've got a lot of seeds I'll be starting this weekend and next, and I'm trying to be a real garden boy. Please weigh in if you're going to be doing some gardening as well.

Got a couple of shipments I'd like to plug.

https://shopcanoeclub.com/collections/kapital
Kapital has landed, these jackets are sick. Also to anyone looking for a very wide-fitting fatigue... I've found 'em for you. Hit me up for questions/measurements about anything there.

As well as stuff that hit last week like OrSlow and Real McCoys, I've got some new stuff on the way! Some brands we've had or not had before... Camiel Fortgens, Eastlogue, Beams+, Story MFG. and more.

Be in touch <3

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads