• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buying Your Quality Clothes: Spec Brands Listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You have something you don't wear anymore and it's only getting dust (listed names)? Add pics, size and price here. If I don't like it someone else might do. So it's good to share everything here instead of pm. If I like the item pm would be sent to you right away! Nwt items or in very good condition can be shared otherwise i'm not interested. This thread have no ''stop date'' just poor the fine stuff at me.

Fine quality accessories as cufflinks, scarfs, lighters, shoe accessories and so on could be shared aswell. If it's not on the brand list share it anyway (this is only in accessories and not clothing) In sweaters please share 100% cashmere only. Also all kind of velvet slippers is something I very much like.

Brands (Updated 6/1)
Drakes
Brioni
Tom Ford
Ralph Lauren / RLPL
Pal Zileri
Tod's
Hermes
Vanda
Rubinacci
E.G Cappelli
Borrelli
Loro Piana
Brunello Cucinelli
Pantherella socks (nwt only)
E. Marinella
Zegna
Eton
Hackett
Barbour
Holland & Holland
Drumohr
Pantherella
Swaine Adeney Brigg
Dunhill
Corneliani
Paul Smith
Crockett & Jones
Gaziano & Girling
John Lobb
Edward Green
Carmina
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Size
Sweaters: S/M
Suits: 38 (US) / 48 (EU)
Shoes: 8 (US) / 7 (UK) few 7.5 may work on me as G&G.
Pants: 30/32 (EU)
Jackets/Coats: 36 (US) / 46 (EU) depends on the jacket really.

And of course measurments will be taken for the item if I like something.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
Hampton

Attachments

• Ralph-Lauren-Purple-Label-Fall-2012-1-950x633.jpg
    Ralph-Lauren-Purple-Label-Fall-2012-1-950x633.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Geting many pm's about other brands that is not listed. As I wrote share it here, if it's something I like, PM WOULD BE SENT TO YOU. And it's better for you to post it here so other buyers could see it. And yes only looking for the sizes that is written.

All details on this thread are the ''rules'' so please read it carefully.

Last edited:

goodlensboy

Reaction score
Perhaps that's of interest, 11 6/8 x 4 1/8. Selling only because they're too big for me (am 7 E in JL 7k City II). They are brown (appear grayish in pics). How about $170. Box, bags, trees. Edit: marked size 8 (made in italy)

Last edited:

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not the brand i'm after. But sent you a pm anyway. Might be something for me.

mburer

Reaction score

GMMcL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NWOB Ralph Lauren Made in Italy suede loafers, tagged 10D but I can't get my 10.5D foot in, so I think they're much more narrow/small than that.
Hermes woven (not printed) silk tie, cream/yellow stripe.
Brioni light gray glenplaid SC, 42L.
Corneliani gray stripe suit, 2 btn dual vent, dual pleat trou, Super 120s, 40R US / 50R EU.
Corneliani for PRL blue pinstripe suit, 3 button dual vent, dual inward pleat. Minor condition issues to note via PM. 46L.
Paul Smith shirt, Made in Italy. 16.5 neck.
Paul Smith multistripe shirt, Made in Italy. 16.5 neck.
Paul Smith shirt, Pink/green stripe. XL (~17 neck)
Rubinacci shirt, white/blue stripe. 14.75 neck.
Borrelli shirt, gray/white stripe. 16.5 neck.
Brioni shirt, charcoal/light gray puppytooth linen. ~16.5 neck.
Also have 2 older label Zegna suits, one double breasted in tan (44R), one unvented single breast navy pinstripe (42R), some very large (18+ neck) Zegna shirts, and a NWOT Giorgio Armani Collezzioni 100% cashmere overcoat (42R). Did not post pics assuming no interest.

Last edited:

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for sharing, some nice stuff. But that's not my size? But good to post anyway if someone else would like it :)

GMMcL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi

Thanks for sharing, some nice stuff. But that's not my size? But good to post anyway if someone else would like it :)

Thanks. Yes, I suspected most of it wouldn't work for you, but posted for the tie and in the event anyone else wanted the items.

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Something that i'm also looking for now is a 3-piece suit in navy blue or light grey in size 38 (US) / 48 (EU)
This you can throw me a pm on! Only the brands I have listed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads