• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buying Ralph Lauren for less?

Grenadier

Reaction score
Finding ralph lauren tailored items at a deep discount is hit-and-miss. You might check yoox.com or bluefly.com though.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by khayes
I really like this tux: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...wl-collar&sr=1 Is there somewhere that I might be able to find it for a lot less? I checked ebay, though I didn't find anything. Thanks.
check again in a week
teacha.gif
create a saved search and it will send you an email update each time something like it pops up

intfxdx

Reaction score
if you don't need it immediately then i would suggest to wait to find one in on ebay or B&S. There is a 2b navy suit in my size in sale but price is near $800 and sometimes you find rlpl suit at that price here.
On the other hand clothing you find on ebay or here is mostly from outlets it seems to me and there may be (i don't know) a difference in quality between outlet and store products.

khayes

Reaction score
NAMOR,

Why check again in a week?

What do you mean by create a saved search? Using what?

khayes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by intfxdx
if you don't need it immediately then i would suggest to wait to find one in on ebay or B&S. There is a 2b navy suit in my size in sale but price is near $800 and sometimes you find rlpl suit at that price here.
On the other hand clothing you find on ebay or here is mostly from outlets it seems to me and there may be (i don't know) a difference in quality between outlet and store products.

intfxdx,

What is B&S?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
NAMOR, Why check again in a week? What do you mean by create a saved search? Using what?
I meant check back weekly. There a lot of resellers of RL on eBay. To create a saved search, search for your item and when the search results appear, you can click on "save search"
Screenshot2011-05-07at115347PM-1.png

intfxdx, What is B&S?
B&S: Buying and Selling thread on this Forum

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
check out the The LuxStore from Ebay to see if they have your size, then hit them up with a message saying you are from SF and ask for discount (they offered me $540 for a 38R RLBL anthony while they sell it for $588-628 usually), good luck

khayes

Reaction score
Thanks. I just emailed them to see if they had the size and style I want.

How do you find these types of stores through EbaY?

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I searched n read up on previous B&S, thats all. Be warn tho, LuxStore is addicting, its like B&S. Sigh, I wish i have never discovered it
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads