• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FlorianQC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And actually my bad, I meant Cantarelli, not Corneliani.
Hmmm yeah I think that's it but I can't find them old tags on the bay
ffffuuuu.gif
Pretty sure I already saw this tag on the thread

tben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And yes, I'm not saying that's it, but I found a very old cantarelli at one point that looked almost exactly like that wih the exception of the lines which were brown.

Hmmm yeah I think that's it but I can't find them old tags on the bay :fu:  Pretty sure I already saw this tag on the thread

FlorianQC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Regarding those 90s Versace ties, do people actually wear them, or are they mostly collection items these days?

Dude I seriously hope NOBODY wears them. But they go for an awesome price
teacha.gif

Lirum

Reaction score
Jesus Christ, thank you so much. I have been trying to find out how to do this **** forever but so many different things come up when you search tie or how to tie a display tie or a fake tie knot, and nothing was right. Much appreciated.

...and if you tie your knot with a slip, it saves you 2 seconds! at the end of a year you'll have 16 minutes that would have been lost to ebay.

batakdepores

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a newbie of all newbie and my question is this:
I received two Boglioli K. Jacket which was in my "wish list" when my wife decided I should just have it (and put them in a cart and click away). To make the story short, I may return them or put one of both them out for grab. Styleforum or Ebay? I've only bought on ebay, never sell. Which should I go first?

Thank you in advance.

FlorianQC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a newbie of all newbie and my question is this:
I received two Boglioli K. Jacket which was in my "wish list" when my wife decided I should just have it (and put them in a cart and click away). To make the story short, I may return them or put one of both them out for grab. Styleforum or Ebay? I've only bought on ebay, never sell. Which should I go first?

Thank you in advance.
Depending on the size, I could be interested :D

batakdepores

Reaction score
Sorry Florian,

Size 48 (Italian) is the Linen/Cotton and Size 50 (Italian) is the 100% Cashmere.
I first learned about this brand from fellow member (G. Landi) who showed me some K. jackets in person. I have obsessed to get one since, but because of the cost, I strictly only allow myself to get an absolute staple and one I would use often myself.

So I know that fellow member here would probably be more familiar with it and its value, but ebay is more familiar for me, yet I don't know enough for my first selling experience.

FlorianQC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry Florian,

Size 48 (Italian) is the Linen/Cotton and Size 50 (Italian) is the 100% Cashmere.
I first learned about this brand from fellow member (G. Landi) who showed me some K. jackets in person. I have obsessed to get one since, but because of the cost, I strictly only allow myself to get an absolute staple and one I would use often myself.

So I know that fellow member here would probably be more familiar with it and its value, but ebay is more familiar for me, yet I don't know enough for my first selling experience.

Damn you small people. You're all dwarves to me
peepwall[1].gif

Those Boglioli jackets look awesome and are awfully trendy right now but they're all short as **** and sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim fitted. I have a 58R that I like but I think I'll just flip it :(

However I was a bit disappointed on the price they go on eBay. The used ones seem to go for around 200ish, maybe it will be better for you to wait till summer for the linen one honestly.

batakdepores

Reaction score
Well,

I think when you have your child, you should take MILK out of his diet, so he wouldn't have to suffer looking for a 46 Super Long jacket. My dad is 5'5" and milk gave me 4-5 inches (height, not that one) "improvement" over him. So, yes that's my theory for your children. But I hear your pain, when I was younger, I couldn't find shoe store that sells anything over size 40-42 European. Now I'm stuck with small people (so you say) body with an US11.5 size shoes.

Thanks for the advise. Are you sure it's not other model that sells for $200? This is a new K. Jacket with a tag. The cashmere one should be at the right time to sell then. Any advise for asking price?

FlorianQC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well,

I think when you have your child, you should take MILK out of his diet, so he wouldn't have to suffer looking for a 46 Super Long jacket. My dad is 5'5" and milk gave me 4-5 inches (height, not that one) "improvement" over him. So, yes that's my theory for your children. But I hear your pain, when I was younger, I couldn't find shoe store that sells anything over size 40-42 European. Now I'm stuck with small people (so you say) body with an US11.5 size shoes.

Thanks for the advise. Are you sure it's not other model that sells for $200? This is a new K. Jacket with a tag. The cashmere one should be at the right time to sell then. Any advise for asking price?
Allright if they're both NWT then it could go for a lot more. Cashmere is the perfect season. You should do a BINOBO listing with an outrageous price between 600-1000 and then wait for something around 550$ as the completed listings suggest (http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_odkw..._nkw=boglioli+(jacket,+blazer,+coat)&_sacat=0)

There is one that went for 1000$ but maybe it's weird and not at all statistically significant.

Doing money on eBay depends on one thing only IMO. Being patient :D

Snoogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn you small people. You're all dwarves to me
peepwall%5B1%5D.gif

Those Boglioli jackets look awesome and are awfully trendy right now but they're all short as **** and sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim fitted. I have a 58R that I like but I think I'll just flip it :(

However I was a bit disappointed on the price they go on eBay. The used ones seem to go for around 200ish, maybe it will be better for you to wait till summer for the linen one honestly.
I think I know what 58 you are talking about...if it came from where your lot purchase came from. I almost pulled the trigger on it for myself.

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was about to PM you. Clicked on your store (it's in my followed searches on ebay) from my browser and didn't find anything. Thought maybe you changed your username, that's why it was showing me an error message.

My listings still seem to show up on my computer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads