• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers Lightly Used Saxxon Fitzgerald Sportcoat-Dark Green Plaid w/ Blue Deco 38r!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a very nice sportcoat that just doesn't fit me anymore. Very nice, still available new at Brooks Brothers, dark green plaid deco sportcoat. It is a very cool color, dark green with a dark grey base plaid with a blue deco. Works very nice with purple and brown ties and blue shirts. Also very versatile with navy, grey, dark grey, or corduroy pants. The fabric is very nice, soft, with a flannel nap. I had this sportcoat taken in at the waist and then let out when it was a bit tight in the chest. Well, it basically is too large in the waist for me now but still tight in the chest and shoulders. So I am selling it on here to find one to replace it.

Sportcoat is still available at BB new for $648! , here is a link: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCat...lor=GREEN&sort_by=&sectioncolor=&sectionsize=

Half-canvassed, single vent. Buttons have a golden fleece logo but not noticeable from a distance. Non-working cuffs. Made in the USA.

I am looking for 200 shipped USPS priority CONUS. Open to reasonable offers.

Measurements:

Chest: 20. inches
Shoulders: 17.25
Waist : 19.25
Length 29.25
Sleeve from shoulder 24.5

Attachments

• IMAG0823.jpg
    IMAG0823.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0825.jpg
    IMAG0825.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0826.jpg
    IMAG0826.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMAG0831.jpg
    IMAG0831.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0835.jpg
    IMAG0835.jpg
    938.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMAG0837.jpg
    IMAG0837.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads