• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BRIGGS & RILEY U178 Baseline Wheeled Wardrobe, Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

jivyivy

Reaction score
I am selling a brand new BRIGGS & RILEY Baseline Wheeled Wardrobe.

I purchased 3 pieces of the same luggage to assist with a move last year, thinking I would be using them regularly. It has not been used a single time apart from moving some of my suits from an old apartment. It's in BRAND NEW condition. Same as in stores, at considerably discounted cost!

I'm only selling this bag because I own two others. I don't need a 3rd piece.

I can attest that these bags have made packing and travelling such a breeze and have really changed the way I travel for the better. They will withstand anything the airlines put them through and make regular travel a pleasure.

* See the following link for more details:

http://www.briggs-riley.com/category/productDetail.aspx?id=Wheeled-Wardrobe_U178&col=baseline

- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 22" x 24" x 11.8" / 55.9 x 61.0 x 30.0 cm

- Weight:
- 14.1 lbs / 6.3 kg

THESE BAGS RETAIL FOR $679 USD! THEY ARE ARGUABLY THE MOST DURABLE, STRONGEST, COMFORTABLE, CONVENIENT, UNDERSTATED PIECES OF LUGGAGE YOU CAN OWN. THEY COME WITH A LIFETIME GUARANTEE FROM B&R. IF THE BAG IS EVER DAMAGED IN TRANSIT, THEY WILL REPAIR OR REPLACE IT FREE OF CHARGE!

* From the Briggs & Riley website:

The ultimate clothing connoisseur. A perfect piece for the traveling executive, this bag is a wardrobe that offers optimal organization and packing capacity. Accommodates 4-8 suits for a full week's worth of meetings.

- Removable Smartlink
2122.png
strap included
- 2 garment bag hooks included
- TSA lock included
- Perfect for a 6-8 day trip

>> ALL ACCESSORIES INCLUDED!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interior Features:

- Door panel features 2 mesh pockets for undergarments, a zippered shoe pocket and a tie/scarf pocket
- Foam centered garment panels gently blanket clothes to minimize wrinkling
- Removable zip-in extender panel keeps longer garments neat
- Three sets of Wally clamps to securely hang 4-8 suits
- Velcro mesh corner pockets are perfect for belts and odd-shaped items

Exterior Features:

- SmartLink
2122.png
Strap
- SmartLink
2122.png
Strap transports two or more bags as one
- Wedged feet
- Wedged feet deflect impacts, reducing damage
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 4 stop heights
- Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Cushioned top carry handle for smooth handling
- Divided gusseted front pocket: (1) a small section with key keeper, a D-ring to hold hanging hooks, and (2) a larger section for packing casual clothes, jackets or shoes
- HideAway
2122.png
ID tag conceals personal information
- Integrated bottom fabric handle for easy lifting
- Large u-zip front pocket for hassle-free access to extra items
- Lightweight honeycomb frame provides flexibility, durability and shape retention.
- Low profile wheels and feet
- Outsider
00ae.png
handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
- SpeedThru
2122.png
pocket for storage of items at security checkpoints
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming

WILL POST MORE PHOTOS ON REQUEST... I PREFER TO SELL LOCALLY, WITHIN SAN FRANCISCO IF POSSIBLE. THANKS!

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    628.6 KB · Views: 37
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    706.6 KB · Views: 72
  • photo 5 (2).JPG
    photo 5 (2).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:

jivyivy

Reaction score
STILL HAVE 1 MORE... PRICE DROP TO $400!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads