• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brand New Lenovo X1 Carbon carbon fiber ultraportable laptop - price dropped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelseysales

Reaction score
Eibes, I messaged you and let you know I was driving and will have the info to you when I reach my destination, which is where everything is shipped from. Did you not receive that message? Also, it was shipped standard mail because you wanted it shipped overnight but didn't pay the extra and didn't reply in time, so I didn't know what to do. The bag that you purchased from me a couple months ago was about a week late shipped one method up (a little faster), so I'd expect about the same. Sorry I couldn't ship UPS overnight instead of USPS but I did not have the extra funds as I have been waiting on significant payments from SF transactions for a while now.

Ryan did not purchase a laptop and is posting in the wrong thread. Same as above was told to him (regarding me driving back to the shipping location).

Last edited:

eibes

Reaction score

Eibes, I messaged you and let you know I was driving and will have the info to you when I reach my destination, which is where everything is shipped from. Did you not receive that message? Also, it was shipped standard mail because you wanted it shipped overnight but didn't pay the extra and didn't reply in time, so I didn't know what to do. The bag that you purchased from me a couple months ago was about a week late shipped one method up (a little faster), so I'd expect about the same. Sorry I couldn't ship UPS overnight instead of USPS but I did not have the extra funds as I have been waiting on significant payments from SF transactions for a while now.

Ryan did not purchase a laptop and is posting in the wrong thread. Same as above was told to him (regarding me driving back to the shipping location).

The last message i received from you was on the 12th, informing me of the passing of your father and asking me to edit out my previous post. Before that the only message was on the 4th telling me the computer had been shipped. Since then i have yet to receive the package or get an update as far as tracking information. All i am asking for is transparency.

kelseysales

Reaction score
And that's because I was out of town dealing with the passing of my father. I asked you to take it down because we had already had one successful transaction and because I was forced to ship standard post as you didn't want to pay extra ahead of time for overnight. I have made too many special orders for people here that I haven't been paid for, so I couldn't do it without the money upfront. So as I said a few days ago, you should receive it a little later than when you received the bag you purchased.

You probably didn't receive my message yesterday because sometimes I notice messages don't go through when sent on SF through my mobile network. Sorry about that. But now it is all public and I will probably never make a sale again, which is fine at this point. I'm the only one that can imagine what I've been through recently and everyone wants responses within seconds and it simply wasn't possible until today.

Let me know when you receive the laptop.

eibes

Reaction score
As i told you via PM when you asked i remove my previous post, i am not trying to impact your business whatsoever. Having already gone through a positive transaction with you i know there is benefit in both parties. As i mentioned, i just want transparency and it seems communicating on a public thread is the best way to acheive that. Once i receive the computer i will update this to reflect that and hopefully encourage other users to do business with you.

I have not meant to defame you in any regard, i have only told what my experience has been.

ryanbay

Reaction score
I have empathy for your situation and hope everything is okay. My concern is the almost zero communication - I learned about your situation through a public post, not a pm - and I am still waiting on tracking information which was part of the payment. The concern escalated when I saw that I was not the only sf member having an issue with you as a buyer.

Once the product is received I will absolutely provide you with good feedback for two reasons - first, the deal is great; second, I would never hold someone's family traumas against them.

Please pm or email the tracking details. I would prefer the next public post to be a "everything worked out" message.

Thanks.

eibes

Reaction score
Still no laptop and he hasnt been online in 3 weeks. There were quite a few people in the same situation with this user where he would string you along saying it has shipped.
I have filed a dispute, hopefully i am able to get the money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads