1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tricker's Navy Shell "Roy" Boots -- FURTHER PRICE DROP (NOW USD 549)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by wooksb, Jul 14, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wooksb

wooksb Senior member

For your consideration is a new pair of Tricker’s “Roy” boots in navy shell cordovan. They’re brand new; I’ve only tried them out once for size. Comes complete with box and dust bags.

These boots were a special GMTO using the 4537 soft square city last. I followed the sizing recommendation from the merchant but these are just too big by at least half a size. For reference, I take US 7.5D in Barrie and UK 7 in Detroit/Rain. The size is of these boots is 7½ fitting 5 (UK 7.5, normal width). These boots would easily fit someone who takes US 8D in Barrie, UK 7.5 in most UK-sized shoes/boots, and US 8.5D in most US-sized shoes. These navy Comipel shell cordovans are from the last batch as Tricker’s has shifted to a new shell supplier.

Specs:

Model: “Roy” cap toe derby boot
    Last: 4537
    Color: Navy blue shell cordovan
    Lining: Navy blue calf
    Pull tabs: Navy blue
    Eyelets: Dark brown metal
    Laces: Navy blue waxed cord laces
    Welt: 360 barbour welt in dark brown
    Sole: Dainite rubber sole in brown, with thin leather midsole
    Size: 7 ½ fitting 5
    Price: USD 649 599 549

Price includes international shipping (additional cost for insurance at your cost). Payment via PayPal only (for protection of both buyer and seller); PP fees for buyer's account. Shoes will be shipped out within one business day from payment confirmation (same day or the next business day). Risk of loss, delay or damage transfers to buyer once I deliver the shoes to the courier for shipment. Please PM me if you have questions.

I will not accept returns; so please be certain of sizing before you buy.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017

2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.