• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Borrelli Shirts on Vente-Privee for $98 each

bsarosi

Reaction score
I got 3/4 the four I ordered. They're pretty nice. A little on the slimmer side but don't have the thick MOP buttons. They're a pretty good deal for $95 but I'm not sure I'll get the 4th since Ventee-Prive said they're working through some issues.

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine have been out for delivery since Jan. 22. This has been a joke of an experience and I'll never purchase from vente-privee again.

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got mine. Very nice

Mine have been out for delivery since Jan. 22. This has been a joke of an experience and I'll never purchase from vente-privee again.

I said when you ordered them it would take this long.

coloRLOw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got 3/4 the four I ordered. They're pretty nice. A little on the slimmer side but don't have the thick MOP buttons. They're a pretty good deal for $95 but I'm not sure I'll get the 4th since Ventee-Prive said they're working through some issues.
can you take some pics?
IIRC, the buttons of those $98 one are thick when browse Ventee-Prive

RyanD

Reaction score
The sale at Vente-Privee is back, and they have shirts for as low as $65. They have some that say they are "skinny fit". Does anyone know the sizing for Luigi Borrelli skinny fit? Google is no help.

manchambo

Reaction score
I looked very hard at this today but ultimately decided that the multiple unexplained different models and the pictures that didn't match the descriptions made it to hard to figure out what you're getting. I find that Vente Privee is about the most poorly designed site I get on (Elite Suits is the only one I can think of that's worse). It's a shame because they seem to get good stuff at incredible prices.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads