• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BMW Z3 - a successful and timeless design?

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven't been paying attention to them, but saw a really clean black one on the street and it looked really good. Did not looked dated at all, although the design is like 15 years old now. Very nice, but unassuming and cool - in a quiet and confident way. And it has a straight six which rocks. I kinda want one now. Black of course.
800px-BMW_Z3_black_vl.jpg

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
I personally like the roadster better. You are on par with the design not being dated. Get one and poast, poast, poast!!

that is the roadster.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
M-Coupe = awesome.

Cavalier

Reaction score
Z3's are pretty crappy cars (compared to other BMW's including 3's) except for that M roadster which is in a different league.

Now that those reg Z3s are cheap, they would be a nice weekend convertible if you're not looking for super performance, handling and quality.

spencers

Reaction score
I've always wanted a clownshoe.
With an M3 engine under the hood (S54).

Pops owns a silver z3. 4-cylinder though. It's still fun to drive!

turboman808

Reaction score
I really wanted a M roadster but they had some serious engine issues at the time and I needed something really reliable so I had to pass.

You don't see the Ms to much but they are super quick. If you get the M with the dinan package you got yourself a super car killer.

I wouldn't be surprised to see one of these car in my garage at some point.

Only bad thing was some of the interiors were way over the top.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads