• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BIG DROPS ON Thom Browne 3 NWT Outerwear Coats : Beige Mac Coat, Navy Mac Coat, Cavalry Twill Peacoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
A
  • The first to pay gets the item - NO HOLDS.
  • There is sales tax (8.625%) to any deliveries made in the state of NY. If you wish to purchase an item and live anywhere in NY, please PM me your email address and I will send you an invoice with the applicable tax
  • Prices include worldwide first class shipping unless otherwise noted

Below is an assortment of brand new with tags, current season Thom Browne menswear items. These items are first quality, and were not purchased at an outlet or as seconds/defects. This is boutique new, brand new with tags merchandise. There are a lot of staple pieces that are really seasonless. I have two threads going, one for outerwear, and the other for suits, so please see them both!

Khaki/beige cotton Mackintosh coat – This is really on the fence for me to sell as the fit is really astounding. Great stiff cotton, a very structured fit, very slim and modern. Standard TB red white and blue grosgrain details lining the single vent in the back and on the working buttonholes. Amazing smoked MOP button details, a button detail in the vent in case it is too long for you, and a red white and blue grosgrain tab at the nape of the neck, which can be easily removed if you wish. Unlined, with signature seersucker effect sleeve liners and trim. Retail was about $2,300, tagged a size L, best for a M or a smaller L, it does fit a bit slim.
Pit to pit - 20"
Sleeves from shoulder seam – 25.5”
Shoulder seams across – 18”
Across waist – 20”
Total length from BOC – 36”
SOLD
DSC_0471.jpg

DSC_0472.jpg

DSC_0473.jpg

DSC_0474.jpg

DSC_0475.jpg

DSC_0476.jpg

DSC_0477.jpg

DSC_0478.jpg

DSC_0480.jpg

DSC_0483.jpg

DSC_0484.jpg

DSC_0485.jpg

Navy blue Mackintosh coat – Great stiff cotton, a very structured fit, very slim and modern. Standard TB red white and blue grosgrain details lining the single vent in the back and on the working buttonholes. Amazing smoked MOP button details, a button detail in the vent in case it is too long for you, and a red white and blue grosgrain tab at the nape of the neck, which can be easily removed if you wish. Unlined, with signature seersucker effect sleeve liners and trim. Retail was about $2,300, tagged a size 5, probably best for a XL.
Pit to pit – 24”
Sleeves from shoulder seam – 27.5”
Shoulder seams across – 20”
Across waist – 24”
Total length from BOC – 37.5”
$699$639
DSC_0463.jpg

DSC_0464.jpg

DSC_0465.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

DSC_0453.jpg

DSC_0454.jpg

DSC_0459.jpg

DSC_0457.jpg

DSC_0460.jpg

DSC_0461.jpg

DSC_0467.jpg

Navy cavalry twill military peacoat with signature gold anchor buttons – This is a really great twill. Its super soft and pliable. The fit is rather slim, which is rare to find in a peacoat. It’s a shorter, slimmer peacoat – very modern and fits lovely. Im also on the fence to keep this, but its just a bit too big for me. Retail was about $2,400, tagged a size 3, probably best for a true L, maybe a smallish XL.
Pit to pit – 22”
Sleeves from shoulder seam – 27”
Shoulder seams across – 19.5”
Across waist – 21.75”
Total length from BOC – 30.5”
$599$539
DSC_0447.jpg

DSC_0446.jpg

DSC_0445.jpg

DSC_0444.jpg

DSC_0442.jpg

DSC_0441.jpg

DSC_0439.jpg

DSC_0438.jpg

DSC_0436.jpg

Attachments

• 22_thom_browne.gif
    22_thom_browne.gif
    27.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good Stuff.

Are they really Mackintosh material made?

I would totally cop if it weren't for the fact that I recently got an Aquascutum.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Good Stuff.

Are they really Mackintosh material made?

I would totally cop if it weren't for the fact that I recently got an Aquascutum.

Thanks bro. Return the Aquascutum, this is clearly better :)

Since the tags specifically state Mac, I would say yes. The cotton is very firm and rigid, not just like a cotton overcoat.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Goddamit, I love the beige mac, just can't pop for it this year.

:(

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Thats my favorite too. I keep clicking the thread and Im tempted to take it off. Seriously. The fit is amazing.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

Thats my favorite too. I keep clicking the thread and Im tempted to take it off. Seriously. The fit is amazing.

You're a pretty slim guy, so it wouldn't work so well for me.

(I hope)

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

You're a pretty slim guy, so it wouldn't work so well for me.

(I hope)

Bless your heart. The suit I got from you fits pretty much the same as this, if not a little bit bigger.

jko

Reaction score
How much did the khaki mac go for? **** me for being late.

xudisco07

Reaction score
Crap I wanted the tan one. I have been looking for a mac for so long and found nothing.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Crap I wanted the tan one. I have been looking for a mac for so long and found nothing.

Put on some weight and get the blue one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads