• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Swimsuits

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by username79
hwhdor8ler-t.jpg
Only gay men in the US wear anything less than 7 inches. The people in this thread wearing 4 inches and mentioning girlfriends are obviously closeted homos. Put a sock in there and walk proudly, but quit pretending to be straight.

You're a ******* moron. Pussies with chicken legs or fatasses wear 7 inches or more. I have a strong feeling you fit into one of those categories.
smile.gif

larasen

Reaction score
victoria secrets has a bunch of different swinsuits, and if you look in their catoulg, you can get any pattern in any cut. just because in the picture, its a bikini, when you order it you can choose the style of the top and bottoms.

Silb3r

Reaction score
Hey guys, love this thread and site. Anyone have a lowdown on where I could pickup a Parke & Ronen 2" suit below retail? If anyone on the forum has one I'd love to see pics. And yes, I did say 2" inseam (waist 32)!

Rikkar501

Reaction score
Did anyone see the new chambray swim trunks from Apolis Activism? Looks pretty sick!

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well thsoe jcrew 7" trunks popped on sale in two colors while I had them sitting in my cart waiting....so the sale coupon applied as well and I decided to buy.

Will report back.

deadrock143

Reaction score
There are many kinds of swimsuits are there in the market. We cant say our choice because your choice will be definetly differ from us. so i suggest to search best swimsuit in the sites like ebay and other and order it instantly so that you will get your choice swimsuit at reasonable price.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got the jcrew trunks

They are actually a little longer than I expected on me (and I am tall). I am glad I went with the smaller of the two sizes I was considering...the drawstrings still can't pull tight (like if they went all the way around the waist) but at least these won't be falling off in a wave.

Quality seems good except I have a QC screwup...looks like they ran out of thread or something and restarted a stitch but it was right in the front of the leg so you have this nasty bit of double stitched area. If I had paid full price I would consider sending back but since I got them at a discount (and apparently they are online only), I don't want to deal with a same-size exchange.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
H&M has a good series this season, I bought a black pair with white trim that are very flattering for like 22 USD.

sigma

Reaction score
Got these Penguin ones in 34 but unfortunately do not fit =(. If anyone is interested, PM me!
lg.jpg

Thebomb85019

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
Wore these to a graduation party yesterday:

pPOLO2-6797329_standard_v330.jpg

Got a lot of compliments. 6" solid color.

I find board shorts look horrible on me and are uncomfortably baggy.

**** fitting in, if your friends stop talking to you because you wore 6" long swim trunks than they werent your friends.

+1

Bought some of these last year.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads