• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Energy Pills

jdotgdot

Reaction score
I've used the EC stack before. It all depends on the person. Some people get jittery off of only the caffeine. The first time you use ephedrine it feels like your heart is gonna beat out of your chest. Some people can hack it, some can't.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
EC stack is pretty awesome. Just can't use it all the time or you start getting adrenal fatigue.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i cycle about 3 weeks on, 1 week off on E/C

building up in your system, it quickly loses it's effectiveness.
also, the caffeine is mostly where the withdrawal comes from.

right now I'm using green tea and Rhodiola, which although not as big a kick, gives me a boost on my work outs.
and it's all natural!

try it on for size.

Carlisle Blues

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Goblin
You might also try getting enough sleep and taking in adequate nutrition.
teacha.gif

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I will add the proper exercise regimen and vitamins...... I have been exhausted and feel like crap lately... I came to this thread and reading the above post brought me back to my reality...I have been doing the balanced diet, exercise and vitamins my entire adult life and have always been able to meet the demands of my lifestyle....I think some mental and emotional rest is in order. Thanks Goblin it is back to basics. I would like to note when I was in the military I was pulling a rotating shift 3 days midnights, 3 days swing (4-12) and 3 days Days (8-4) ...I had one day off. Talk about a screwed up energy level. I took Caffeine pills all it did was exacerbate my already confused body .....never again.

gauche.story

Reaction score
I take B Complex pills. It has the same dose of b vitamins as a 5 Hour Energy and it costs less than $.05 / pill.

k9n

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gauche.story
I take B Complex pills. It has the same dose of b vitamins as a 5 Hour Energy and it costs less than $.05 / pill.

Do you have a specific brand you like?

scientific

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Carlisle Blues
I would like to note when I was in the military I was pulling a rotating shift 3 days midnights, 3 days swing (4-12) and 3 days Days (8-4) ...I had one day off. Talk about a screwed up energy level. I took Caffeine pills all it did was exacerbate my already confused body .....never again.

what the ... i used to work shifts but it was a two week rotation and we rotated FORWARD not backward ... you must have too, there's no way you could do that rotating backward ...

callhats

Reaction score
I have no much idea about it but in my some knowledge, There are so many energy pills are in the market for every different combinations that contain steroids. I think Some of the best energy supplements come from weeds such as Ginkgo biloba and sepsis.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads