1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Best Energy Pills

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Techno-Elf, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Reevolving

Reevolving Senior member

Don't eat this sort of garbage.
    It's a scam for dumb people.

2. trd6478

trd6478 Well-Known Member

3. scientific

scientific Senior member

I would like to note when I was in the military I was pulling a rotating shift 3 days midnights, 3 days swing (4-12) and 3 days Days (8-4) ...I had one day off. Talk about a screwed up energy level. I took Caffeine pills all it did was exacerbate my already confused body .....never again.

what the ... i used to work shifts but it was a two week rotation and we rotated FORWARD not backward ... you must have too, there's no way you could do that rotating backward ...

4. djlukin

djlukin Well-Known Member

No Doz 200mg. Caffeine anhydrous. Can't go wrong.

5. callhats

callhats Member

I have no much idea about it but in my some knowledge, There are so many energy pills are in the market for every different combinations that contain steroids. I think Some of the best energy supplements come from weeds such as Ginkgo biloba and sepsis.

6. imschatz

imschatz Senior member

Caffeine makes me nauseous. You can usually buy Ephedrine pills .. I found them online in Canada here. More energy then caffeine - plus mental alertness, not just physical. No idea how bad this stuff is (probably really bad) .. but they worked for me.

7. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

I've used EC before, but not for mental performance. More as a dieting aid.