• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would absolutely go MTO. email carmina using the "contact us" like on their webpage. youll be able to specify last, style, calf vs, shell, pricing, etc.

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some options at Paul Stuart. Not in love with either, but I'm definitely wanting the Shewsbury Suede Jodhpur.

http://www.paulstuart.com/product_i...08&MainCatId=14&HEADERMENUID=1&SUBPRODCATID=0

http://www.paulstuart.com/product_i...08&MainCatId=14&HEADERMENUID=1&SUBPRODCATID=0

Last edited:

JBMarce21

Reaction score
No bal boots offered by Meermin. These are the AS millers orders by member "AJV". I think he ordered directly from AS
I am pretty sure you can get them that MTO... on their tumblr there are a few chelsea boots and a jodphur, so while you are correct in saying that you can't buy them RTW, if you went MTO I am pretty sure you can indeed get them.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I am pretty sure you can get them that MTO... on their tumblr there are a few chelsea boots and a jodphur, so while you are correct in saying that you can't buy them RTW, if you went MTO I am pretty sure you can indeed get them.

When I asked 5 months ago, Pepe said they do not make bal boots. I orders the light brown Jodphur instead and now also placing order for burgundy Chelsea. I'll have to ask again about bal boot

Frankie22

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
When I asked 5 months ago, Pepe said they do not make bal boots. I orders the light brown Jodphur instead and now also placing order for burgundy Chelsea. I'll have to ask again about bal boot
They are not available. I asked them to do an MTO for me months ago, no response yet.

JBMarce21

Reaction score
They are not available. I asked them to do an MTO for me months ago, no response yet.
OK, strange! I would have thought if they could make a jodphur and a chelsea, wouldn't it be an easy step to go with a balmoral? Oh well... Perhaps soon!

JBMarce21

Reaction score
[
You can also MTO a bal boot from Carmina for under $800 in anything other than shell if the brown suede Forest captoe isn't perfect.
How much are the shell ones?

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking that a dark brown calf with a burnished toe would look best with a darker suede upper that is close to the color of the burnishing. Thoughts?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
where is my thanks? spent 4 minutes of my life making that post. pshiiisssh

Carmina Bal and BB Peal Boot

Last edited:

Slewfoot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those Peal boots look sooooo much better there than what is on the BB website.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member