• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selvaggio

Reaction score

tomee
The kangaroo chukkas in brown are feckin amazing. Check 'em out.
I wish I could justify a pair.

Have a pair of kangaroo RMW chukkas and they are nice. Worth noting that they are wrinklier and more natural looking than they often look in photos and I find scuffs are more difficult to manage than in calf.

joiji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
I went off the UK ones too
confused.gif

tobiasj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently DJs has received a takeover approach from a mystery UK entity...anyone know who?

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thanks for the link.
so since im a G in UK widths, id go up one for kangaroo?
i heard the H fits in RM are equivalent to the G in UK.

My experience with the roo is to go down one eg in RM's I am a G but went to F

The Ernesto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Upmarket retailer David Jones has revealed that British-based EB Private Equity has made a $1.65 billion takeover for 100 per cent of the Australian company.

David Jones confirmed a report published by Business Day this afternoon that EB Private Equity is the mystery bidder behind a takeover approach.

The company said in a statement to the ASX moments ago that the bid is based upon $850 million of equity provided by the EB Private Equity consortium, $450 million of lending provided by a syndicate of banks and investors and $450 million in residual equity for existing David Jones shareholders, a portion of which shall be underwritten.

age.com.au

Last edited:

Selvaggio

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads