• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

triad

Reaction score
does anyone knows any website that sells vibram cristy (#4014) sole online other than cobblersupplies.com? I've read a couple of reviews from their customers and it doesn't look good. I know it's widely available in the US, but the thing is I live in Australia, and I've tried asking around but no one seems to have or even know what is it. Or maybe someone who lives near a cobbler that has vibram cristy could help me out? Thanks.

haza124

Reaction score
Does any one know where I can get the trainers worn by Mattyas in the video 'Missing You'. They have the brand logo that is my avatar and here is a picture of the trainers. I really like them but cant find them anywhere!!

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do EG jackets fit? Regular size, slim, or you-better-size-up-one-slim

uninkco

Reaction score
does anyone have any insight as to the quality of loopwheeler sweaters/hoodies compared to nike + loopwheeler sweaters/hoodies that are available here in states? is the loopwheeler better constructed/thicker when compared to the collabs they make with Nike? any help would be much appreciated.

xCrunchx

Reaction score
small question: should i try moderntailor to make shirts that are copies of band of outsider fits? Anything i need to know to before submitting an order?

TonicAura

Reaction score
Thinking of getting a Junya wool knit varsity sweater from the F/W 2011 collection but I wasn't sure how the sizing ran. I'm a medium in most t shirts and a medium/large in outerwear, depending on how it runs. If it runs a little small, I'd get the large, since I like my stuff a little looser than most. Anyone know? I'd appreciate it.
Also, if I mainly wear dark/raw jeans, should I get the green or blue version?

sochumpy

Reaction score
Hello,
Just a quickie.
What would you call this lanyard type strap for the glasses shown here and where can you buy one?

(as seen on p johnson tailors tumblr)

thanks

Dinhilion

Reaction score

Does any one know where I can get the trainers worn by Mattyas in the video 'Missing You'. They have the brand logo that is my avatar and here is a picture of the trainers. I really like them but cant find them anywhere!! 

http://www.cr8rec.com/index.html

They are creative recreation. Only reason I know this is because I just bought a pair of white shoes for 15$ at the rack and was trying to figure out who made them.

Dinhilion

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a light transitional jacket for <200? I have been looking around and can't seem to find anything I really like. I tend to be drawn to field jacket influenced or parkas but, honestly, I haven't found one I really liked. I am open to any and all suggestions.

Returningson

Reaction score
hey eyewear experts

Im looking to get a replica or something very similiar in terms of design to the Mykita Helmut in black....

Mykita-Eyewear-Helmut_1997.jpg

im not gonna plunk $500 for a pair of frames so a cheaper, reasonably priced alternative would be most helpful! Thanks!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads