• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Bor

psydle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
picked up some Devoa knit silk pants today too. first pair of Devoa bottoms I've ever tried. I could do without the dangling metal cock-knocker on the fly zip but It looks like it has a simple clasp to remove that without damaging anything. Leaving it on seams like an invitation for damaging things.

ClambakeSkate

Reaction score
i have luc jeans that have split at the side when i put my hand in the pocket too hard... and all the buttons have been resewn on... but the fabric seems very hearty. So the recommendation to choose based on fabric may not be 100% reliable.

psydle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've had the crotch blow out entirely on an old pair of LUC but they started out as a really delicate soft denim. I've got them patched up with an excessive amount of stitches and they're on their way to becoming crust pants. I don't really mind that

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
why you selling that you crazy kid

psydle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a Linea leather?

drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif

Last edited:

psydle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spoke to Zam earlier and he mentioned that over the next few days he's planning to push a lot of archival stuff up to final sale. 50-80% discounts off retail. He's just opened up a Brooklyn storefront and I guess he needs the space cleared out.

jsd642

Reaction score
http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k212402848

KKA Novapel Horse leather jacket in a size 3, fits 48

The leather gives CCP CORS and Layer-0 horse a run for its money
Cannot do better if you're looking for a minimalist jacket in a serious leather

Ended up grabbing that KK Attachment jacket that nicelynice posted a few pages back. Just received it today, its definitely some substantial leather. Similar or greater thickness than my FW15 heavy horse incarnation.

Tossed it on for an initial fit check and a few photos. Will plan to post some better detailed pictures later. Its a bit snug in the pits and over all a pretty slim fit, but I live down in Texas so the desire to layer is generally pretty low. Excited to break this one in.

Odd thing to note, the material tag (washing instructions, material, ect..) looks to have been cut out of the inside pocket (the size 3 tag remains in there).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads