• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

April Fools

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gone to Youtube today? Go to www.youtube.com and click on any of the featured videos that are on the main page.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Has anyone heard/read how Rick feels about being the butt of multiple pranks for other people?

I read an article where they interviewed him about it. Someone posted it on here..... why? Are you crusading for poor ol' Rick? lol

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I read an article where they interviewed him about it. Someone posted it on here..... why? Are you crusading for poor ol' Rick? lol
I just want to see him have a nervous breakdown the day that someone rigs his tv/radio/cellphone/computer/toilet/alarm clock/etc. for Rickrolling.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I just want to see him have a nervous breakdown the day that someone rigs his tv/radio/cellphone/computer/toilet/alarm clock/etc. for Rickrolling.

Rick gets Rickrolled?

I don't even know if the universe would go on...

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
who & kwilk: when did you guys start dating? I hope the long-distance thing works out.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
who & kwilk: when did you guys start dating? I hope the long-distance thing works out.

You're so freaking jealous, Conne. I am allowed to talk to other guys, too! Just b/c you're insecure in this doesn't mean that I'm yours and only yours.
Watch yourself.

hi-val

Reaction score
trolling.png

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Ohhhhhh... I get it, someone is digging a hole to get to his TV cable. The first few times I saw that I thought they were digging up his dead body and defibrillating it with Youtube, and he was watching CNN in heaven or something. He's not dead, but that was a rumor. Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled thread.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im surprised rickrolls are still going around. Maybe its because it just hit the mainstream or something but we were doing that early last year

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Ohhhhhh... I get it, someone is digging a hole to get to his TV cable. The first few times I saw that I thought they were digging up his dead body and defibrillating it with Youtube, and he was watching CNN in heaven or something. He's not dead, but that was a rumor. Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled thread.
I thought it was some time capsule that they had dug up to see what people were doing in 2006.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics