• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any great food place or restaurant in costa mesa area?

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alerto's for Fish Burritos.

Its in Fountain Valley.
17225 Brookhurst St
Fountain Valley, CA 92708

might be outside of your border.....I like Memphis on Bristol next to the Anti-mall....decent gumbo and sandwhiches.

skunkworks

Reaction score
You may like Inka Grill. Old Vine Cafe for omelets? Nice Time Deli's Pai Gu Fun? Taco Mesa?

Def Taco Mesa.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Mother's Market and Kitchen

off Jamboree and (i forget the street), but about 1-2 blocks from the 405 onramp....it's in a big shopping plaza

It's a hippy health food market, but they have a cafe and the food is pretty damn good. esp the "Macho Burrito" which uses BBQ soy meat but it's really good and you might not even know it's not meat. **** vegans and I'm a serious meatatarian but even I love this burrito, so good.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Brian you need to become good friends with Yelp

just do a search in your area, or you can even narrow it down to cuisine....but it's very addictive to just browse the reviews of what people thought of various eateries

I've found so many great places thru Yelp in my own neighborhood

coopster

Reaction score
Their is a little cuban and sushi place in "the lab" and along with some cool little boutiques both places have great food.

You could also can check out

Black Sheep Bistro in Old Town Tustin.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads