• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpgaloot

Reaction score
Happy Wednesday,

Breaking in my last pair of TS boots today. I've mentioned before how happy I have been with the quality at this latest TS. These are no exception, very pleased to finally get these on my feet.

Natty Freeports.

Freeport_Natty_25.jpg

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just curious why can’t you use any water bottle like hydro or yeti?

plus…. Any discoloration? When I was looking for flasks many would complain about bourbon turning green

Stainless reacts with a lot of oak aged spirits. Non aged stuff is fine in it though.

The A&O setup is a glass decanter with a microfiber cloth that allows it to fit snugly inside the two tumblers that screw together.

It was a gift for my bday so i took it on the trip. Checked for sure, half a liter so no go on carryon. Had some 2oz handshakes for the flights ;)

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A little more casual footwear choice for happy hour with my new employer. I’m leaving automotive and going into nuclear pharmacy. Maybe I will get to wear my GYW shoes more now that I’m not required to wear safety shoes to work every day. 😹

C7D93284-0865-4CC5-A3F9-11C3F377294D.jpeg

dc_slicker

Reaction score
Stainless reacts with a lot of oak aged spirits. Non aged stuff is fine in it though.

The A&O setup is a glass decanter with a microfiber cloth that allows it to fit snugly inside the two tumblers that screw together.

It was a gift for my bday so i took it on the trip. Checked for sure, half a liter so no go on carryon. Had some 2oz handshakes for the flights ;)
Hahaha. 2k z handshakes?!? Lol. Genius.
What do you recommend for that??

man’s I will look up A&O. Hope Amazon Carrie’s it

dc_slicker

Reaction score

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

BFT9000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Wednesday,

Breaking in my last pair of TS boots today. I've mentioned before how happy I have been with the quality at this latest TS. These are no exception, very pleased to finally get these on my feet.

Natty Freeports.

View attachment 1773419

Those look wonderful. I might have to pick up a pair of trunk show Freeports if they're in this upcoming trunk show. I'm thinking maybe green shell? Or maybe I should just stick with classic dark cognac...

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hahaha. 2k z handshakes?!? Lol. Genius.
What do you recommend for that??

man’s I will look up A&O. Hope Amazon Carrie’s it

I get cases of empty handshakes off amazon, throw em thru the dishwasher just to be safe then use a lot of them for trading samples with friends, sharing store picks, etc.

But they come in handy for travel cause they slide under the 3.4oz max for carryon (of course my assisted opening pocketknife got thru security just fine inadvertently lol) so all they can do is wag a finger and say remember you cant have that in flight. Riiiiiiiiight.

PXL_20220220_195512795.jpg

Comes in handy on rooftops in Palermo too.

Booked all the hotels for next year already. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads