• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ALLEN EDMONDS APPRECIATION THREAD 2021: News, pictures, clothing, accessories, etc.

BFT9000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I started wearing my suede Leeds (I called them the covid Leeds) last year to run errands. I would often wear them with no socks and shorts. I stopped doing this because I noticed the insole was getting dirtier than my shoes normally do with socks.

@BFT9000, any interest? No weaseling intended.

Seriously considering buying these... dammit @ProfilaBinding.

If only they were EEE so @AEfaninTampa could have them instead.

BFT9000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seriously considering buying these... dammit @ProfilaBinding.

If only they were EEE so @AEfaninTampa could have them instead.
Seller accepted my (kinda lowball) offer. Sooooooo I guess I'm now the proud owner of TWO Rush Streets!

That tan piping. I just couldn't help myself.

Sigh.

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seller accepted my (kinda lowball) offer. Sooooooo I guess I'm now the proud owner of TWO Rush Streets!

That tan piping. I just couldn't help myself.

Sigh.
One odd thing I noticed about that pair is that there appears to be no burnishing on the toes. I'm not sure if the original owner stripped it off, or if they came that way. The shoes are the brightest pair of navy Rush Streets I have seen so far. Sorry about the weaseling.

BFT9000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One odd thing I noticed about that pair is that there appears to be no burnishing on the toes. I'm not sure if the original owner stripped it off, or if they came that way. The shoes are the brightest pair of navy Rush Streets I have seen so far. Sorry about the weaseling.
They look a lot like the ones from the ad photo.

1627666448177.png

Light blue, not much (any?) burnishing. I wonder if maybe the lighting in the photo makes them look brighter than they actually are.

I don't think I've ever seen a sz. 8/8.5 olive Rush Street for sale. I may never have a chance to complete the trifecta.

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now that the Spectator craze is over, I can wear my Broadstreet just because.
221DD39C-B243-40EF-B9A5-1B755EB3154D.jpeg

donkeyhoatie

Reaction score
Had to re-run some numbers on my Business Plan and present a revised version today. Needed some good mojo, which the MTO gray suede MacNeils seems to always have plenty of.

IMG_5320.jpg

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Broadstreets did not fit me well, so I opted for a pair of NOS Florsheim Royal Imperial LWBs. These were made in June 1992 and now are waiting for their maiden wearing. I thought I would share some first pictures.

IMG_0583.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.