• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ALLEN EDMONDS APPRECIATION THREAD 2021: News, pictures, clothing, accessories, etc.

Count de Monet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Poor pics of a couple of nice summer shoes. AE Heritage from a Paul era MTO and vintage Lloyd & Haig white bucks (w/Ben Silver suit). The latter pair were NOS when found on eBay, maybe my best ever find. Original brick red soles to this day.
89290537-4FFF-46D5-929F-40E979052E52.jpeg
DDDE8B81-DF23-4084-8050-304367B4287D.jpeg

Last edited:

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought it was gonna rain so I went with Dainite.
7352CE7C-A49D-4EBE-A597-4597651FCB3D.jpeg

Count de Monet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I had my MacNeil druthers, I’d love it if dublin leather were an option. The rebrand Urban Daddy Gramercy was a MacNeil In cognac dublin with metal eyelets. I missed the original offering but Kristal found a pair in my size on the Shoebank. I hesitated then called back but POOF they were gone.

For months they kept showing up on the inventory sheet (remember those?) but I would call and be told they were an inventory “ghost” and not actually there. It was as if the shoe gods were mocking me for having hesitated. Lesson learned.

So if I could get a Mac in Dublin, that would cool. In fact, if a GMTO were ever allowed again, I think we could find a dozen or so interested folks here.

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I had my MacNeil druthers, I’d love it if dublin leather were an option. The rebrand Urban Daddy Gramercy was a MacNeil In cognac dublin with metal eyelets. I missed the original offering but Kristal found a pair in my size on the Shoebank. I hesitated then called back but POOF they were gone.

For months they kept showing up on the inventory sheet (remember those?) but I would call and be told they were an inventory “ghost” and not actually there. It was as if the shoe gods were mocking me for having hesitated. Lesson learned.

So if I could get a Mac in Dublin, that would cool. In fact, if a GMTO were ever allowed again, I think we could find a dozen or so interested folks here.
I'm in! Only 10 to go...

JRC

Reaction score
IMG_1618.JPG

IMG_1620.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

I had been looking for a pair of white leather shoes in my size for a while to wear during the summer months in Houston. I found these on Ebay. New and never been worn but they were golf shoes but no problem. I sent them to Wyatt & Sons and they came out
just GREAT. I added a blue mid sole for a touch of color. If I ever get tired of all white, I can easily convert to a spectator.

aero25

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't know how many times I let @ae_ashley know that I'd love to see a Dublin MacNeil. Between you, me, and @FatTuesday there's already three of us!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.