• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2020 - News, Pictures, Clothing, Accessories, etc.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Back in normal world, many companies would have what was called "Casual Fridays," wherein they allowed employees to wear more casual outfits than usual to the office. Here in Bizarro World, I dressed for the end of my third week of WFH quarantine in black Hopkinsons, grey flannel trousers, white shirt, and navy blazer (skipped the tie, though):

20200403_hopkinsons.jpg

(The weirdest part of this is that I haven't worn anything this dressy to the office in at least 10 years...)

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Caleres stock down to $3.32

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
love the combo! I’m hoping for warm weather soon
Thanks! The top is a little loud being a bright mid blue sweater.
I thought warm weather was here, but the wind blew last night...
Back in normal world, many companies would have what was called "Casual Fridays," wherein they allowed employees to wear more casual outfits than usual to the office. Here in Bizarro World, I dressed for the end of my third week of WFH quarantine in black Hopkinsons, grey flannel trousers, white shirt, and navy blazer (skipped the tie, though):

View attachment 1365389

(The weirdest part of this is that I haven't worn anything this dressy to the office in at least 10 years...)
Nice; I like this shot.
I wore my navy hopsack and grey PoW suits both this week around the house because I can.

donkeyhoatie

Reaction score
Hey, Filthy Barnweasels! Long time, no talk.

Hope you're all doing your best to stay healthy during this weird time in our lives. Been WFH since 3/16, so AE wears have been few and far between, especially since a couple of the 6-or-so herniated discs in my back decided to flare up right around 3/21. I had a nice week or so of working from bed. Things are pretty much back to normal (no pun intended), so I figured I'd break out my 2nd favorite pair of AEs to celebrate the normalcy. I'm relegated to the basement while Mrs. Donkey and Lil' Donkey use the office and living room upstairs. Please enjoy the lame basement carpet.

Attachments

BFT9000

Reaction score
Hi I just wanted to give my Allen Edmonds Park avenue a new shine but im not sure what color they actually are . could somedody tell out of the picture attached?

thanks a lot Chris
Burgundy Polished Cobbler from 1986. These are corrected grain, so polish will probably wipe right off.

duc800sie

Reaction score
thank you for your quick anwer. so this is some kind of a cheap version? I guess normally park avenues are full grain leather?

thank you

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.