- May 25, 2015
- Reaction score
Acorn suede HMs
Natty shell Dundees
Walnut shell MacNeils
Burgundy shell HMs
Cappuccino shell McAllister
Good question and easy to answer now that I have a "list".
1. Boulder in blue. My first AE!!
2. Fifth Ave. in dk. chili. The staining and shading is just masterful.
3. Surrey in brown. So well made and nice to touch plus it's on dainite (sorry).
4. MacNeil in brg. crdvn. My first and only shell!
5. MacNeil in oxblood. B/c.. It's oxblood.
Well, that's my AE "Top 5". Look forward to reading all of yours and I know you're going to have a lot tougher time narrowing it down. lol.
Great responses, but it would be better with pictures if you have them.Bourbon shell dundee
Shaved shell 1st Ave
Natural CXL HM
Burgundy shell leeds
Merlot calf 5th Ave (surely soon to be replaced by chili shell 1st Ave upon arrival)