• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Starting TOMORROW, October 24th, you'll have access to the entire holiday lineup.

The Rudolph, Jingle Bell Mok, and Santa Mok will ALL be offered for a limited time. Once our materials run out, we will be deactivating these styles.

You'll be able to order the Jingle Bell Mok and the Santa Mok via online OR store, but the Rudolph is an insider exclusive and can only be ordered through a store, made to order (so please allow at least three weeks for delivery). Don't have a store near you? Quite alright! Email or call and an associate will happily come to your holiday rescue.
Do not see the Santa Mok online, and Jingle Bell is only offered in Small sizes : /

Any chance other sizes will be offered? Or do I need to email a store to request this?

Last edited:

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Starting TOMORROW, October 24th, you'll have access to the entire holiday lineup.

The Rudolph, Jingle Bell Mok, and Santa Mok will ALL be offered for a limited time. Once our materials run out, we will be deactivating these styles.

You'll be able to order the Jingle Bell Mok and the Santa Mok via online OR store, but the Rudolph is an insider exclusive and can only be ordered through a store, made to order (so please allow at least three weeks for delivery). Don't have a store near you? Quite alright! Email or call and an associate will happily come to your holiday rescue.
Any images of the Rudolph?

Never Mind found them a few pages back

Last edited:

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just ticked 69k on my gti today, only issue i've had is the servo that switches the flap from recirc to fresh air went out. 10 minute change, 2 screws and an electrical connector.

GT-R is a twin-clutch only. that's how it is still the fastest car on the planet off the line, and ties cars costing upwards of 4x msrp (aventador SV) at 2.7 to 60.
Loved my GTI and hated to let it go, my only issue was the Intake Runner Flap Actuator went out, and the whole intake manifold had to be changed.
It was APR Stage II tuned, full APR Turbo-Back Exhaust, Full APR intake, AWE turbo outlet pipe, and Koni Coil Overs all the way down, Car was a rocket
Now I'm in an Audi Q3, only issue I'm having is A/C doesn't blow cold on passengers side, haven't nailed down what the culprit is yet, and don't trust to take it to any of the Italian shops around here

ace13x

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not my item:

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600-1.jpg

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why must I have big feet?
I want to order either the Santa or Jingle Mok,
However I can't find the Santa online, and Jingle stops at Size 11? what gives!

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have heard requests for holiday shoes in the wild. I have also heard that in certain lights Rudolph might pass as a regular Strandmok. Multiple light settings for your viewing pleasure. But make no mistake. These styles are not just for the Holidays.
9EF92B35-E7C2-46D9-82A3-47333CC38CAB.jpeg
CC0D0918-1C97-481D-80D9-9C8BC3BD29A8.jpeg
00F9187A-C2E3-4BEA-8D5B-D54D3637CC69.jpeg
0E3E4A11-4A01-4721-A211-BED2F45DCF93.jpeg

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
trying to get my hands on the Jingle Bell Mok, if I can get my size, so far seems like limited sizing on the AE site.

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1265359
They're a very substantial pair of loafers, and the others definitely are right about being a solid make. (I still prefer AE's and especially Alden's interpretation more aesthetically)

They do actually have some E and EEE options. Those that they do have are redundant or more chunky/blobby/casual than I'm after. Otherwise, i'd probably have another pair or two

Oh giggity those are NICE! I have my suede Patriots in the same shade but those are spectacular. I was eyeing the brown/snuff pair that GS offers. I really would like a pair (or three) of Alden's LHS in suede as I have none of those at the moment.

You like Alden's toe shape better or what?

Thank you Sir. I got crazy lucky, lurking on eBay in the wee hours of the morning. They popped up, and I pounced. The Plaza last has not fit me well in the past, but these suede boot are heavenly.

Yeah, no joke! I really like that makeup and I will try and get it in the closet at some point!

Mr Off Topic guy here with some late night musings.

Am I the only one who gets a natural post-trip buzz? Especially business trips or maybe just trips that involve air travel. While still pretty easy, there is some level of stress involved. Once I’m back home in my familiar surroundings (starting as soon as I step off the jet way) and I don’t have anything to worry about (except perhaps the expense report or how long will it take to get to economy parking), it just leads to a bit of a euphoria.

Also it doesn’t hurt that I had my LL Bean order waiting for me, ready to open when I got home and once the kids were finally in bed. I actually forgot about until a few minutes ago. It’s fantastic to come home to the family but next level when you also have a delivery of clothes (or better yet shoes) waiting for you.

I certainly get that.... I have never traveled for business before and I enjoy air travel, although I don't fly too often. I've gotten it before with post vacation flights (despite being sad vacation is over). I can imagine that if those type of trips are not the everyday occurrences, one would get that feeling often.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They look very versatile, to the point you would have to explain to someone that they are meant to be "Rudolph"

I agree. Some might get it, but I think most wouldn't. The Jingle Mok on the other hand is unmistakably Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads