• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcbinnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Range day in the sturgis 2.0 today. Weather report was courtesy of Adrian Kronauer. Should have listened. My 6.5 Grendel needs a rebarrel; the budget tube I got is not the level of accuracy I'm looking for. Sucks to have to pay a lot more but it be what it be.

Anywho.

Here's a fun gif. Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Aries?

VibrantHollowLadybird-size_restricted.gif
Rams are such hooligans.

Ashley_S

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think @ae_ashley might have meant the brown Neumok. The Strandmok doesn't currently have a leather sole.

9366058.jpg
The brown Strandmok was the one I had in mind, although it doesn't have a leather sole, you still get that sliver of color and it came to mind. I'll post a resource for everyone tomorrow.

Ashley_S

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, I keep hearing about the trunk shows, but how do I find info on them? thanks

I post here and on several other social media platforms. You can also contact stores or pm me with any questions or ideas you have. For this trunk show, I posted all the details on page 1570. Let me know if you need anything expanded on!

tcbinnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When you think about it, pretty amazing how many AE split-toe iterations have come, and gone, over the years. Perhaps more than any other style? Just guessing on that. This one, the Seneca, also now defunct but new to me, I think I rather like, and of course the always rich, Bradley in suede.

Attachments

• s-l400 (2).jpg
    s-l400 (2).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 44

goalaso

Reaction score
I post here and on several other social media platforms. You can also contact stores or pm me with any questions or ideas you have. For this trunk show, I posted all the details on page 1570. Let me know if you need anything expanded on!
will we be able to do split sizing, i.e. right and left pair different sizes?

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When you think about it, pretty amazing how many AE split-toe iterations have come, and gone, over the years. Perhaps more than any other style? Just guessing on that. This one, the Seneca, also now defunct but new to me, I think I rather like, and of course the always rich, Bradley in suede.
The split toe is one style that has to come and go. If you get 10 guys who like that style, you will have 10 different opinions on what looks best. All hand stitched? Machine stitched? Split with an apron? How long should the apron be? I like the Walton but others like the Delray. Yet others want a full Algonquin. For what seems to be a simple style there are a lot of combinations that a small subset of buyers are looking for.

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The brown Strandmok was the one I had in mind, although it doesn't have a leather sole, you still get that sliver of color and it came to mind. I'll post a resource for everyone tomorrow.

Oh I see. I'll choose the lightest color sole option and then darken it if needed. At the very least, I've become confident in how to lighten and darken my sole edges.

2Deuce2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
El rayo burritos y guacamole in St. Charles does a good menudo on the weekends. Drink too much on Saturday and stop in Sunday morning. Or just stick with the hole in the wall joints. Just stay off of 3rd Street.
Much appreciated @Shoenut

aero25

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, I keep hearing about the trunk shows, but how do I find info on them? thanks
If you look at the tags at the top of the page, you'll see info on where to find the details. Post #233554 on page 1570. I'd repost, but, it's a lot of info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads