• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Coffandcig

Reaction score
If you have never had menudo, I highly recommend it. Around here it is the breakfast of champions. Who needs Wheaties.
View attachment 1225985View attachment 1225986
Gotta love the stomach of cow soup. If you are really lucky you get a foot or maybe some mystery parts that no one can identify.
Pozole is better than menudo every time. Albondigas for a close second.

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok so I’m in Geneva - where do I go to try that? Thanks @Shoenut
El rayo burritos y guacamole in St. Charles does a good menudo on the weekends. Drink too much on Saturday and stop in Sunday morning. Or just stick with the hole in the wall joints. Just stay off of 3rd Street.

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pozole is better than menudo every time. Albondigas for a close second.
Pozole is a holiday thing. It has real pork meat in it. What fun is that.

bpanicola

Reaction score
If you have never had menudo, I highly recommend it. Around here it is the breakfast of champions. Who needs Wheaties.
The first time I had tripe was in Italy on my first visit as a young boy. I had no idea what I was eating but liked it. Now I can rarely find anybody to make it for me.

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The first time I had tripe was in Italy on my first visit as a young boy. I had no idea what I was eating but liked it. Now I can rarely find anybody to make it for me.
My wife will make it in a red sauce with olives, pine nuts and capers. She says it is the French way.

ae_ashley

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I am assuming this is the sole edge color options. Anyone have a picture of what buff or translucent brown looks like?

Thanks!
For buff, look at a Sea Island or a brown Strandmok as reference, and the translucent brown will be the same brown we put on green and blue last time. I can try to find a picture if you need one!

Lionel Hutz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I finally consolidated my various shoe polish tupperwares
BFD865EE-4E7C-4B02-842D-4F9546B62944.jpeg
8D7C4E63-C8A1-4372-A76D-6A6C6B1AB7A5.jpeg
6A8000F9-3FBB-4CF3-B9BC-FA7005F37831.jpeg

I’m having some difficulty coming to grips with the absurdity of this.

Worst part about the consolidation is she realized how much shoe polish crap I really have

Attachments

Last edited:

tcbinnc

Reaction score
Do these tend to run TTS? Wide?
For what it's worth, the 93602 pair I have, in my brannock size of 10.5 3E, fits close to like a glove. Whereas my AE shell MacNeil in the same size offers a bit more room width-wise and in length. The latter however is also much more broken in, and so, perhaps a bit of shoe stretching could still get you there? The experts would have to weigh in. Also, I just described my entire "exotic" shoe collection. lol. Currently.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For buff, look at a Sea Island or a brown Strandmok as reference, and the translucent brown will be the same brown we put on green and blue last time. I can try to find a picture if you need one!
I think we need pictures! Also, what about welt stitching?

tcbinnc

Reaction score
Range day in the sturgis 2.0 today. Weather report was courtesy of Adrian Kronauer. Should have listened. My 6.5 Grendel needs a rebarrel; the budget tube I got is not the level of accuracy I'm looking for. Sucks to have to pay a lot more but it be what it be.

Anywho.

Here's a fun gif. Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Aries?

Rams are such hooligans.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.