• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh and if you have a bit more $$ to spare, De bonne facture also do some nice natural offwhitey painters pants and they also have 'hiking trousers' which I haven't tried but looks nice

Symphony

Reaction score
Anyone got recommendations for alternatives to the white ALD Painters Pant? been watching them for a while and haven't seen restocks in my size yet so I'm just going to look for alternatives now

gonna be real I got these and I have to get them tailored. they’re really wide + long

ggss09

Reaction score
gonna be real I got these and I have to get them tailored. they’re really wide + long

What size did you get and what was the leg opening size? I wouldve though its like 8 inches (i.e. similar to some Levi's 501) but is it even wider?

Symphony

Reaction score
What size did you get and what was the leg opening size? I wouldve though its like 8 inches (i.e. similar to some Levi's 501) but is it even wider?

I got an XXL before I realized that the XL restocked but they fit fine. I also have 501s and I’d say they fit a little bit wider than the 501s I have.

reydogg23

Reaction score
I bought these:

Size chart
98C9518A-89F1-4D7D-8B0E-F07D04DF0A94.png

They’re women’s pants but the fit is what I was looking for and they’re pretty light compared to Stan Ray, Dickies, etc

Yokimoto

Reaction score
Anyone own the mountaineering jacket? How’s the sizing?

The John Elliott tiger camo jacket is sold out in my size, so looking for an alternative in the tiger camo mountaineering jacket.

Kde5

Reaction score
Anyone own the mountaineering jacket? How’s the sizing?

The John Elliott tiger camo jacket is sold out in my size, so looking for an alternative in the tiger camo mountaineering jacket.
would love to know too. I want to order the olive one.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still

510EA5BE-8D80-49DF-81A5-7632FA3B2FB9.jpeg

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you reckon i can do XS as a 30/31 waist or gotta stick with an S?
Is your true waist a 30 or is that the size of pants you buy? If you’re true waist is a 30 you’d prob be ok with an xs, but they may be a bit tight initially until they loosen up. I’m at the point in my life where I want to feel comfortable, so if I was like 29, I’d buy the xs for some breathing room.

grayfox

Reaction score
Was the 1300 not publicly released before?

ggss09

Reaction score
Is your true waist a 30 or is that the size of pants you buy? If you’re true waist is a 30 you’d prob be ok with an xs, but they may be a bit tight initially until they loosen up. I’m at the point in my life where I want to feel comfortable, so if I was like 29, I’d buy the xs for some breathing room.

I buy size 30 pants - does that make the XS too tight? and is there any excess fabric to let them out at the waist? Appreciate your help dude

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I buy size 30 pants - does that make the XS too tight? and is there any excess fabric to let them out at the waist? Appreciate your help dude
If you buy size 30 pants, your true waist is likely a 31.5-32. So the XS would likely be too small. Do you have a tape measure? I’d try to measure a pair of your best fitting pants. The size guide is spot on with these painters pants

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads