• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

$380,000 dog mansion

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField

Don't come on a high end clothing forum and preach the equal sharing of misery you mediocre ****.

crackup[1].gif

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You're on a ******* clothing forum and probably own many things you do not need. You're a hypocrite and a moron. Do you not realize that just by living in the western world, owning a computer and earning over $30,000 that you are enormously wealthy by the standards of at least 6 billion people in the world? Do you not realize that what you are now saying about these people could just as easily be said about you, and by a lot of starving people?

Don't come on a high end clothing forum and preach the equal sharing of misery you mediocre ****.

This is why I consider myself a conservative. To me, the core principle of leftists is envy enshrined in policy.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
This is why I consider myself a conservative. To me, the core principle of leftists is envy enshrined in policy.
You're an idiot.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're on a ******* clothing forum and probably own many things you do not need. You're a hypocrite and a moron. Do you not realize that just by living in the western world, owning a computer and earning over $30,000 that you are enormously wealthy by the standards of at least 6 billion people in the world? Do you not realize that what you are now saying about these people could just as easily be said about you, and by a lot of starving people?

+1 Maybe not in such a harsh degree, but in principle at least.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
You're an idiot.

I know that's just your way of secretly agreeing with me.
inlove.gif

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know that's just your way of secretly agreeing with me.
inlove.gif

It's okay. Camilla Belle and I agree with you.
fing02[1].gif

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LOL , and +1

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
You're on a ******* clothing forum and probably own many things you do not need. You're a hypocrite and a moron. Do you not realize that just by living in the western world, owning a computer and earning over $30,000 that you are enormously wealthy by the standards of at least 6 billion people in the world? Do you not realize that what you are now saying about these people could just as easily be said about you, and by a lot of starving people? Don't come on a high end clothing forum and preach the equal sharing of misery you mediocre ****.
Do you have to be this insulting you scumsucking marsupial? As for the house well, bad taste on positional goods make people lose the status they were hoping to gain, oh well. They might have gotten extra point for lavish eccentricity but it just looks too awful.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

You wanna live in that dog house cause that doggie don't hafta wash his bowl, don't front.

RJmanbearpig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is why I consider myself a conservative.
Well, that and the barely repressed homosexuality and living in a fantasy world of elves and goblins. I don't mean WoW, I mean Canada.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJmanbearpig
Well, that and the barely repressed homosexuality and living in a fantasy world of elves and goblins. I don't mean WoW, I mean Canada.
Ahem!!! ECCE HOMORATORIVM!!1! You don't want the "Thought Police" (the KemPinktai) to come to your house and upset your wedding plans, do you? Until December 10, you can only make fun of his "fantasy world of elves and goblins" and not... well... the other.
You're on a ******* clothing forum and probably own many things you do not need. You're a hypocrite and a moron. Do you not realize that just by living in the western world, owning a computer and earning over $30,000 that you are enormously wealthy by the standards of at least 6 billion people in the world? Do you not realize that what you are now saying about these people could just as easily be said about you, and by a lot of starving people? Don't come on a high end clothing forum and preach the equal sharing of misery you mediocre ****.
Though Fuuummmma mon ami has the key to my syntactical heart... you're quickly becoming a good second-option for when he goes out of town.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Do you have to be this insulting you scumsucking marsupial?

As for the house well, bad taste on positional goods make people lose the status they were hoping to gain, oh well. They might have gotten extra point for lavish eccentricity but it just looks too awful.

Yes I do, so ******* deal with it you stupid french hippy.

RJmanbearpig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes I do, so ******* deal with it you stupid french hippy.

LOL pwned. Even worse, he's a Canadian. They speak French with like some sort of nasal accent and all have posters of Maurice Richard and Roy Dupuis over their bed.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
They might have gotten extra point for lavish eccentricity but it just looks too awful.
I don't know about that. I imagine that there is a very high correlation between faux medieval castle architecture and ultra high priced dog houses. Given the genre, this thing is a sight for sore eyes.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJmanbearpig
LOL pwned. Even worse, he's a Canadian. They speak French with like some sort of nasal accent and all have posters of Maurice Richard and Roy Dupuis over their bed.

I'm hoping to see a LOLcatfight, with Fuummmma mon ami bringing out his dirtiest French and showing us why his mother tongue is the best of all languages in which to curse...

SField will follow that up, I hope, with some of his Harvard classical education and some naughty ancient Greek put-downs. Latin will suffice, too, especially if he can find the requisite dirtiness in Catullus.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads