• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

28 weeks later

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Actually you're wrong, it is a prequel. Which is why London is already burnt out and devastated at the beginning of 28 days later, yet doesn't happen until the end of 28 weeks.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn
Actually you're wrong, it is a prequel. Which is why London is already burnt out and devastated at the beginning of 28 days later, yet doesn't happen until the end of 28 weeks.

No. 28 Days is the prequel of 28 Weeks which is the sequel of 28 Days. Or did you see a preview of 28 Minutes Later?

shimmyt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
No. 28 Days is the prequel of 28 Weeks which is the sequel of 28 Days. Or did you see a preview of 28 Minutes Later?

lol

oh and my wife agrees with Javyn, but then how do you explain them repopulating the city at the beginning of 28 weeks later?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shimmyt
lol oh and my wife agrees with Javyn, but then how do you explain them repopulating the city at the beginning of 28 weeks later?
Did you watch the ******* movie? The dad got the virus from the woman who harbored it with no symptoms, went nuts and started infecting people. From there, it turned into chaos.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
London is not "burnt out" during 28 Days. Just deserted. The firebombing that occurred in 28 Weeks obviously happened after 28 Days. Did anyone here even watch the movies?
confused.gif

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nope it was pretty burnt out. I haven't seen the trailer for 28 minutes but I'll keep an eye out on youtube.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
You guys. Seriously. THE WHOLE PREMISE for 28 Weeks Later is that they're "repopulating" London after the events of 28 Days Later.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope it was pretty burnt out.
That's a trait that few have - absolute certainty in error, persistence in wrongness.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They should have called the movie 28 weeks before, to avoid all this confusion with you all thinking it's a sequel rather than a prequel.

I think the original outbreak will be gone into in the third movie, or should I say, prequel.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sauce - I linked to the official movie website that has a synopsis of the story that couldn't be clearer (not to mention that anyone who actually paid a minimal level of attention during either movie should be able to compute that). javyn is once again just trolling us here

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by montecristo#4
Dude!!!!

Sweet!!!!!!

OMG U GUYZ SRSLY. SRSLY U GUYZ.

GDL, I know, but it's sort of... brilliant. It's the next evolutionary step in internet trolling.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads