• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2/2 NEW PAIR ADDED! 2 PAIRS EPAULET RIVET CHINOS - GLEN PLAID and CARAMEL DUCK - TAGGED SIZE 36 (FIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First to pay gets the item, PAYPAL only, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions!

Up for sale are two new pairs of Epaulet Factory Finds Rivet Chinos. These were both offered for only a short period of time and both fabrics are now completely sold out, so this may be one of your only chances to get these! Both are brand new - the Autumn Herringbone still has the tags, and the Glen Plaid has the tags removed but have never been worn.

The Autumn Herringbone was a really special fabric that sold out almost instantly, it's a unique blend of wool, silk, and cashmere for a super soft, yet tough hard-wearing feel. These were an MTO piece that had pocket flaps added to the back pockets and an extra long inseam. The waist has been taken in by my tailor but can easily be let out again if need be. Original cost was $150, get there here for only$135 shipped! SOLD!

Measurements:
Waist: 34.5"
Rise: 9.75"
Thigh: 13.25"
Knee: 9.5"
Leg Opening: 8.25"
Inseam: 38"

Next up is a pair of Glen Plaid chinos. These are 100% cotton and have a wonderful soft feel and drape. They have been washed once to have all the shrinkage removed, but they have never been worn. These have also had the waist taken in, but could be let out again if needed. Original price $150, pick them up here for only $125 $105 $90 $75 $65 shipped!

Measurements:
Waist: 34.5"
Rise: 9.75"
Thigh: 13.25"
Knee: 9.5"
Leg Opening: 8.125"
Inseam: 37.5"

JUST ADDED! Caramel Duck Rivet Chinos. These are MTO - I added flaps to the back pockets and used a custom pocket material. Other than those changes, these are just like the standard Caramel Rivets. They were washed and dried once to remove all shrinkage, but then I haven't worn them at all, since they are a tad too slim for me. Tagged size 36 with an extended inseam, BNWOT. Original price $170, get there here for only $140!

Measurements:
Waist: 36"
Rise: 9.25"
Thigh: 13"
Knee: 9.25"
Leg Opening: 8"
Inseam: 38.25"

Attachments

• EP Autumn 1.JPG
    EP Autumn 1.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 34
  • EP caramel 3.JPG
    EP caramel 3.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads