• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

l1mab3an

Reaction score
1695821747220.png

Some 18east, manresa synergy today.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received their Homer sweater yet? Super interested to hear about the fit/ sizing

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not feeling the Sage Richmond cargos, color isn't doing it for me and for some reason not digging the fit - will either send back or resell. Does anyone own the Plaza Tech cargos in Coyote? Would appreciate opinions / fit pics. Looking to replace a pair of Straw 18E Trek pants for being outdoors/active but also double-duty as casual cargos. I have a pair of Gorecki in natural or almond (idk which one, it was released same time as the charcoal) but want something w/ a stronger color which isn't too yellow like the Straw Treks.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
No accounting for taste amiright.

Personally, I liked the ripstop on the coyote single pleats more. Then again, those sat so long that I got a second pair from this warehouse sale, so maybe I'm just a weirdo.
That is a great fabric, but the micro ripstop is super dense and compact. It has the lightness and durability of a nylon pant with the breathability of cotton. It is also washing/aging really really well.

danneskjold

Reaction score
That is a great fabric, but the micro ripstop is super dense and compact. It has the lightness and durability of a nylon pant with the breathability of cotton. It is also washing/aging really really well.
How would you say it compares to the micro ripstop nylon? I got the work shirt, but it feels a little bit too outdoorsy for me to wear in regular life.

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No disagreement - the fabric is bonkers - it's incredibly light and breathable, true to your billing. Color-wise, I'm not sure I'm feeling it (wish there were more khaki in the shade). I have olive double knees and gorecki, and those colors seem to work better with what I've got going in my wardrobe already. It was a quick browse though and I'll give it another shot but wanted to hear about anyone who's tried the plaza cargos since they final sale. Hope you are able to keep using this material in the future, Antonio - I'd like to own something in it!

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
No disagreement - the fabric is bonkers - it's incredibly light and breathable, true to your billing. Color-wise, I'm not sure I'm feeling it (wish there were more khaki in the shade). I have olive double knees and gorecki, and those colors seem to work better with what I've got going in my wardrobe already. It was a quick browse though and I'll give it another shot but wanted to hear about anyone who's tried the plaza cargos since they final sale. Hope you are able to keep using this material in the future, Antonio - I'd like to own something in it!
It’s supposed to read more olive than khaki. Been wearing them basically nonstop (only 18 east pant i’ve ever gotten 2 of) with black, navy, ecru, brown, white. They don’t not go with basically anything I own. That said, the olive green plaza cargo is probably my second most worn pant atm. Fabric is much much heavier but has been washing/aging really well.

ghh923

Reaction score
Has anyone received their Homer sweater yet? Super interested to hear about the fit/ sizing

Yes, and it is tremendous. Great weight. I think the TTS sizing is right on. I can layer an L (my normal size across brands) with a button up nicely. And I think it would be fine with just a tee, too. The design and presence is wild. Most everything gets hung up in my closet, but I've let this sit on the dresser just to look at it.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, and it is tremendous. Great weight. I think the TTS sizing is right on. I can layer an L (my normal size across brands) with a button up nicely. And I think it would be fine with just a tee, too. The design and presence is wild. Most everything gets hung up in my closet, but I've let this sit on the dresser just to look at it.
Yeah, that material is real good! I have the Nomad in that same material that I really like. It can be a little prone to snags, but they don't bother me too much.

Would you say it runs true to the sizing chart? I haven't got mine yet, but sized up based on the measurements. I'm hoping that works as it's one of my favorite pieces in a while.

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 6.04.35 PM.png

Mine is supposed to arrive today. Will update this thread
Much appreciated!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads