• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have mine a wash and tumble dry. Fit is perfect in tts L.

20AB9D72-5026-4B4B-BC1B-F267CF6B993B.jpeg

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got another batch of 18E burritos haha.

Rugby is awesome, didn't realize it was Oxford cloth, I see it in the description now, but I didn't realize until I tried it on. Love it. If someone has the orig in an XXL and doesn't want it, lmk. I was worried it would be too small, but it fits great.

Also the baby cord treks are perfection. They are SO soft. Thinking I might need to grab the matching Sam.

ThurmanMerman

Reaction score
Can't wait for the pullover and treks to touch down.. idk what's going on with usps though. The stock this time around seems to be pretty deep. Might have a chance to grab double knees and trucker jacket.. anyone grab the jacket? How y'all liking it?

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I grabbed the jacket after it sat for a bit, I am glad I did, it's great. Basically an upgraded trucker, which is much easier and more comfortable to wear because the khadi fabric is just much more soft and lightweight than denim, while still kinda looking like denim. It def makes me wish I had grabbed the first version too.

ThurmanMerman

Reaction score
Can't wait for the pullover and treks to touch down.. idk what's going on with usps though. The stock this time around seems to be pretty deep. Might have a chance to grab double knees and trucker jacket.. anyone grab the jacket? How y'all liking it?
Pullover is top tier.. one of my favorite pieces. Whoever picked up the cam shirt is going to get compliments left and right. Running the trek pants in the lightweight baby cord.. brilliant. This last drop was HEAVY and I’m happy there’s still stock for majority of the pieces.. hoping I can grab some more before it’s all gone.
2277EE06-6736-4431-92DF-5C8E90F87437.jpeg
11F82648-E593-447B-993F-10752BABEC3A.jpeg

djtopofny

Reaction score
Just picked up this off the B/S thread. Man oh man do I love the old fabric they used on goreckis. Much lighter in weight and that print just POPS. Also I’ve finally done realized I been buying all my goreckis a size too small so I’m tryna rectify that by snagging all the larges I can.
2B452759-58B9-45E0-B82D-E28FF148624D.jpeg

Attachments

• 5ADBD913-88C8-4480-A19A-77D826EC4A0F.jpeg
    5ADBD913-88C8-4480-A19A-77D826EC4A0F.jpeg
    196.8 KB · Views: 96

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those look awful on you. Send them to me. (Seriously though you beat me to those and I've been looking for the natural gorecki in large for ages, they are great)

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just picked up this off the B/S thread. Man oh man do I love the old fabric they used on goreckis. Much lighter in weight and that print just POPS. Also I’ve finally done realized I been buying all my goreckis a size too small so I’m tryna rectify that by snagging all the larges I can. View attachment 1697628
that’s the exact same fabric we use on the goreckis now.

jaaz16

Reaction score
Anyone with experience with the woven field shirt care to weigh in on fit and shrinkage? Looks like we're getting an olive/army green version in the drop today. I'm a TTS Medium but size up to Large when I can wash/dry to get some shrinkage.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone with experience with the woven field shirt care to weigh in on fit and shrinkage? Looks like we're getting an olive/army green version in the drop today. I'm a TTS Medium but size up to Large when I can wash/dry to get some shrinkage.
I have the dusty blue and went with my usual 18E size (one up) and I’m happy with the fit after washing and drying hot. It is a slightly longer cut though.

b-ill

Reaction score
I went TTS last time and with cold wash/air dry it’s a more traditional alpha size fit but I’ll be going up a size for this release so I can dry and not have to worry.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads