• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for those of you that got the yousef, do you guys generally go TTS or size up?

I had the teal one, sized down, and regretted it. Ended up passing it onto someone else.

For the next drop I will go TTS. I could have made the sized-down shirt work but TTS would be better.

Based on the look you're going for, sizing up may work for you as well. The models in the pictures are typically sizing up at least one.

SimModa

Reaction score
for those of you that got the yousef, do you guys generally go TTS or size up?

The consensus was that the clothes either fit or look better roomier. Early on people sized down (at least I did) but now its TTS or sized up. I'd recommend looking at the model's build and the size they are wearing as well.

Go TTS or size up.

l1mab3an

Reaction score
Tried combing through the thread without luck. Any time-frame on the 5 panel hat? I assumed it would take awhile but just wanted to see if there was an established estimate.

Thanks.

Cotton Dockers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2020-07-12_11-24-13_003.jpeg

yousef & shelter shorts + birks

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Tried combing through the thread without luck. Any time-frame on the 5 panel hat? I assumed it would take awhile but just wanted to see if there was an established estimate.

Thanks.

Man sorry about this guys - they were supposed to ship to us last week but they pushed it out again as things in delhi with covid are crazy up and down. I was told yesterday that they will be at my house on Wednesday. If they do I will make certain that they all go out by Friday latest.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man sorry about this guys - they were supposed to ship to us last week but they pushed it out again as things in delhi with covid are crazy up and down. I was told yesterday that they will be at my house on Wednesday. If they do I will make certain that they all go out by Friday latest.
Is there likely to be left over on the site for Friday’s drop?

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Speaking for myself - mostly curious about where they were. Don't kill yourself about getting these out, we can go a few more days without a cap or a t shirt regardless of how cool they are.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Man sorry about this guys - they were supposed to ship to us last week but they pushed it out again as things in delhi with covid are crazy up and down. I was told yesterday that they will be at my house Next Wednesday. If they do I will make certain that they all go out by Friday latest.

Next Wednesday guys, not today.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads