• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

10% SF Discount Throughout March

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The events in Japan are beyond imaginable. I am overwhelmed with feelings and I want to lend support, yet feel helpless on what to do. For now, I have decided to make a donation to the Japan Red Cross and will start a special SF discount for the next 2 weeks to help lend some support.

From now until the end of March, I will offer a 10% discount on all items store wide for SF members. After this discount is applied, Blue Owl will donate 20% of the selling price. So, if you order a $100 item, it will be discounted to $90 and $18 will be donated to the Japan Red Cross by Blue Owl.

Here are full details to receive the 10% discount:

This discount starts today and ends Thursday March 31 at 11:59pm Seattle time. This discount can be applied all items store wide including sale items and new deliveries throughout the month.

To get the discount, order online and hyphenate your last name with SF (example Joe Smith-SF), send me a pm if you want to use Paypal, or call 206-849-6500 to place a phone order. On ordering online, discount will not be shown but it will be discounted manually on our end.

Shipping in USA and Canada is free if over $100 USD after discounts applied, below $100 and we charge $10 flat fee. International orders is free shipping if orders are over $200 after discounts applied, if below $200 we willl charge $30 for shipping.

All sales are final on sale items (currently discounted on our online), others (items currently listed on our site at retail price) can be exchanged or returned for store credit.

PM me with questions.

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It really goes without saying, but this is a really great thing you're doing here, Jay-D. I'll be sure to pick up something from you guys this week.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Awesome!

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good for you man! Great idea for an extremely worthy and important cause!

Odd Morsel

Reaction score
Good on you, Jay
smile.gif

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for the comments and I apologize if I was rambling in the initial post. It is hard to figure out how to lend support to those in the middle of this crisis. For now, this is a start.

....on a personal note, our family is fine. Many of my work associates are in Osaka, Okayama, and Tokyo and they are also OK, but we still have not heard from a couple friends in Iwate and there may be families of my work associates living in the hardest hit regions. My vendors in Tokyo mentioned a lot of factories in the north of Japan in Miyagi which may have been affected. Our thoughts are with everyone dealing with the tragedy and we hope for the best.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
This is really fantastic of you guys (and a great excuse for me to try out Man of Moods).

Stillmaticbeat

Reaction score
great thing you guys are doing

i was wondering if you're still sold out of Corter Leather 5oz Vegetable Tanned Leather Bifold Wallet in Natural

thanks

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stillmaticbeat
great thing you guys are doing

i was wondering if you're still sold out of Corter Leather 5oz Vegetable Tanned Leather Bifold Wallet in Natural

thanks

Scheduled to ship this week and to us next week with other Corter items. Discount and donation will apply to this and all other new deliveries throughout the month.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you to all who have purchased thus far. We have collected a pretty good donation to this point. Discount goes until Thursday 31st midnight Seattle time.

We have a N&F shipment arriving April 4th which I will upload today for N&F fans that want to pre-order those items and help a good cause, plus get a small discount.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads