• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I might have missed this, but do you guys have an ETA on the Scott & Charters lambswool cardigan MTO?

trafficjam

Reaction score
Not too much for a full body pic, but in terms of living with clothes, I want to mention how nice of a companion the PeDALED adventure coat was for a chilly halloween bike race over the weekend. Breathed well, moved well, good weight, ample front pocket kept the goldfish I had to tote around for a few miles alive. You're foolish if you ride bikes and don't have one. I mean, look how happy I am! Ok, maybe a little pained in the thumb, but that's not the jacket's fault.

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
will somebody grab that sz 52 Valstar field jacket. It will minimize the pain since its not my size...

IronStyle

Reaction score
Wearing my Inis Meain anthracite (what a cool color name) cable knit Aran sweater - getting to those temps in NYC now. Sorry for the less than optimal lighting.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Can we see EU46 stuff for both Formosa and Edios? Even better if there is EU46S

Yes we will have both in 46R (unless they sell out beforehand...). We don't stock shorts
I might have missed this, but do you guys have an ETA on the Scott & Charters lambswool cardigan MTO?

Waiting for an update from them but assumption is by mid-December
Not too much for a full body pic, but in terms of living with clothes, I want to mention how nice of a companion the PeDALED adventure coat was for a chilly halloween bike race over the weekend. Breathed well, moved well, good weight, ample front pocket kept the goldfish I had to tote around for a few miles alive. You're foolish if you ride bikes and don't have one. I mean, look how happy I am! Ok, maybe a little pained in the thumb, but that's not the jacket's fault.

Looks awesome. Such a great jacket. The black rainfrog one is also a killer.
Can't decide between the Brown and Grey LBM overcoat?

I really like both. Slight edge to the brown hb if you're planning on wearing mostly with business/biz cas - slight edge to grey tweed if leaning towards biz cas/casual

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wearing my Inis Meain anthracite (what a cool color name) cable knit Aran sweater - getting to those temps in NYC now. Sorry for the less than optimal lighting.

Very nice. Are you coming to the trunk show?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to buy every piece of outerwear on the entire site.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics