• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Napoli Su Misura visit New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napoli Su Misura

Reaction score
Hello, my next visit will be in Ny next June from 10th to 13th .
I take this opportunity to greet and thank all those who have written to me.
For any questions, don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail at this address: [email protected], or with a PM.
Thank you in advance
Best Regards
Mina

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would certainly be interested in seeing her come to Boston.

-LR

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What kind of fabric selection will be available and what is the price range sport coats. Thanks.

-LR

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Ambrosi will be here at the same time. There could be a rumble!

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ljrcustom
What kind of fabric selection will be available and what is the price range sport coats. Thanks.

-LR

Fabric selection is respectable, moreso for coats than for suits but unless you are very picky or are partial to certain mills, you shuold be able to find something. You can also bring in your own fabric. Prices for CMT are 1200 euros for sportcoats, 1500 eu for suits. Add about 200-400 eu if you use her fabric.

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Fabric selection is respectable, moreso for coats than for suits but unless you are very picky or are partial to certain mills, you shuold be able to find something. You can also bring in your own fabric. Prices for CMT are 1200 euros for sportcoats, 1500 eu for suits. Add about 200-400 eu if you use her fabric.

Thanks for the info. would you mind sharing an pieces that she has made for you previously.

-LR

gherrmann

Reaction score
does anyone know if there is a way to get in touch with mina now to try to arrange a meeting for this week's NY visit? thanks in advance.

jeff13007

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gherrmann
does anyone know if there is a way to get in touch with mina now to try to arrange a meeting for this week's NY visit? thanks in advance.

Email her, or call her on her US cell number, although i dont think im at liberty to provied said number without permission.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gherrmann

just send her an email or you can even drop in on her when she is here. if she has someone, you will have to wait but she won't kick you out.

BTW, here are a couple of NSM's (and Panta ties
spam[1].gif
):

001-1.jpg

edited.jpg

15ef19ad_edited-1.jpg

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
^ Looking good! I have a fiiting scheduled for Friday.

kcc

Reaction score
Robust lapels. Did you request swelled edges on the lapels of the navy sport coat? Too bad Mina can't access Caro Barbera's fabric.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley
^ Looking good! I have a fiiting scheduled for Friday.
Thanks. What time is your fitting?
Originally Posted by kcc
Robust lapels. Did you request swelled edges on the lapels of the navy sport coat? Too bad Mina can't access Caro Barbera's fabric.
Yes, I asked for the swell. I bring my fabrics, but I am not too picky, if it looks good and feels good, I order it.

poorsod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last time I remember she brought Drapers, Dormeuil and H&S. BTW she has Carlo Riva shirtings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members