1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Napoli Su Misura sports coat 40R NSM

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by fox81, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fox81

fox81 Senior member

I've just listed my Napoli Su Misura jacket up on ebay with a 99 cent no reserve.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/121839296585

In accordance with StyleForum rules, I will sell on here for $750 USD with $30 shipping worldwide. If youre in Australia, contact me for reduced shipping.

I've had the jacket for a while but have only worn it twice as the fit never really worked out for me. I never got to do the final fitting so it was finished and sent to me after one fitting. It has all the hallmarks of a NSM jacket and is a beautiful example of soft tailoring that I haven't come across since. My loss is your gain.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Payment via paypal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. razl

razl Senior member

3. California Dreamer

California Dreamer Senior member

Bugger - sleeve is too short.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.