• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jacksomeister

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone else patiently waiting for their April sales orders?
Yup, they said the same to me. Would have felt happier if they had communicated the delay proactively instead of me chasing 2 months after order. Fingers crossed.
Sorry with the delay of your order. We received almost 5x our usual volume for made to order clothing from the last sale event, which is way beyond what was planned/anticipated for the sale based on past data we have. It unpectedly resulted in a huge stress on our production capacity. Not an excuse definitely and we should have done better with forecasting demand and communicating the delays, and I apologise sincerely for all the delayed orders.

My entire team is doing our very best to clear the backorders, shirts and polos especially. We lost some time moving/setting up the new showroom and restocking fabrics but we have been shipping out many orders (some partially) since the sale although there are still some way to go before we fully get back up to speed if I can be open about the situation. We target to complete and ship all orders received during the April's sale event by this July.

If you need urgent assistance with your order please drop us an email and we will do our best to assist you or resolve to your satisfaction. Again, my apology if the situation is causing undue concerns to those affected by the delay in order fulfillment.

bingy

Reaction score
Anyone else patiently waiting for their April sales orders?
I am still waiting on my workroom shoe order from Christmas. I have avoided cancelling because they are customized, but at this point it might be the only reasonable option.

Betta

Reaction score
I am still waiting on my workroom shoe order from Christmas. I have avoided cancelling because they are customized, but at this point it might be the only reasonable option.
Their main supplier for shoes are Chinese, everyone was heavily locked down until June. So catching up might take a bit.

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received my dress shirt and trousers a couple of weeks ago. Had to get the tailor to shorten the trousers by an inch or so to get it to proper length. Shirt works well.

Still waiting on the custom polo to ship.

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ended up wearing the new tobacco seersucker trousers and minden loafers out to dinner tonight.

FB8170E5-C6D5-4073-B974-3F96ED522ED0.jpeg F50BC97B-5D59-41C1-9E55-C617360395EB.jpeg 09865977-79E5-40F7-85D0-933DAC7B8D62.jpeg

PSNY

Reaction score
Can anyone shed some light on Yeossal's order process? Most of the items appear to be out of stock, their ordering form is not as advanced or intuitive as Collarco. Do most of you communicate with Yeossal via email or order thru their website?

Evacipator

Reaction score
Can anyone shed some light on Yeossal's order process? Most of the items appear to be out of stock, their ordering form is not as advanced or intuitive as Collarco. Do most of you communicate with Yeossal via email or order thru their website?

Through their website is standard, and normally fine. In my experience they have been very receptive to, and accomodating of, email and social media messages for non-standard requests and changes too, so that's normally fine as well. That said, recently it hasn't been 'normal' times for Y, since they've recently moved workshop premises (after which their website offerings became rather more restricted).

Incidentally, I just received (at the end of last week) an order I'd placed during a promotion they ran in conjunction with the move. That fulfilment was considerably longer than previous custom purchases took, but that was expected, since they had communicated right from the start about the backlog that promotion created and the inability to begin work on some new orders until after the move. I was also later told that a first batch of products due to come to me did not pass a quality assurance check, and had to be remade (something about a correction needing to be made to a calibration in setup at the new workshop). So it sounds like they've had their hands full and the website has not been a recent priority. I will say though that it definitely felt worth the wait - I think what I received is great!

They have also only recently listed the polo ***** for pre-order though, which could be a sign they're starting to get more orders out and clear that log, giving them more confidence to introduce new (and hopefully reintroduce old) offerings. So hopefully they'll be moving towards more of a return to normal soon, but in the meantime I'd say it's worth reaching out if something on the website isn't as clear as it could be - they've always been happy to help when I've done that.

bbqthis

Reaction score
As an FYI to anyone outside of the Singapore region, they no longer offer Split-It financing on purchases over $500. They said they are working on getting a different global financing solution.

Menswear2021

Reaction score
Collaro guys are just terrible. Sweet talk on social media. But complete Frauds. They slide into your online account and manipulate information too without consent.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads