• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DapperPhilly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Given this is the Yeossal thread - they have a tailor they work with you could check out. He seems pretty flexible on what he’ll make. Haven’t tried it so can’t comment on his making.

More options in HK than Singapore.

I enjoy wide lapels but those are a bit wide proportionately to my eye. Perhaps its the angle. Everything else looks great.

jacksomeister

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Greetings! We are running a massive moving out sale now till next Monday (SG time) before we move to our new showroom. It's a great chance to stock up on some staples from our custom range, samples from past seasons at marked down prices or even pick up great deals from off-season inventory.

For a limited time, you also get to enjoy instant Cashback discount. More details can be found on our online store :)

As always, we'd be happy to help if you have any questions at all regarding the sale or our products. Reply here or contact us via email [email protected].

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm afraid not at this moment as it is a super hectic period for us now. We are still catching our breath from the recent sale event and preparing the new showroom at the same time. 😅
When are you producing/releasing more one-piece swallow collar artisanal polos? Would love to purchase more in different colors as summer in the US approaches.

hysteria

Reaction score
I'm afraid not at this moment as it is a super hectic period for us now. We are still catching our breath from the recent sale event and preparing the new showroom at the same time. 😅

It would be very helpful if you're able to post some more photos of your Draycott Chukka's. Been eyeing those for some time, but I'm afraid the sole photo on the site is so poor, it's difficult to judge how it looks. I wonder if anyone has ordered them on SF and can share some photos of their pair.

jacksomeister

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When are you producing/releasing more one-piece swallow collar artisanal polos? Would love to purchase more in different colors as summer in the US approaches.
Thanks for the interest in our one-piece collar artisanal polos! 🙌

There are plans for a small batch in June/July. Though no scheduled release date has been set yet as our production facilities are currently maxed out with other MTO orders.

jacksomeister

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It would be very helpful if you're able to post some more photos of your Draycott Chukka's. Been eyeing those for some time, but I'm afraid the sole photo on the site is so poor, it's difficult to judge how it looks. I wonder if anyone has ordered them on SF and can share some photos of their pair.
Apologies for the mediocre product images. I've sold the prototype pair on hand quite a while back but let me dig back at old photos and see if I can find better images to share here.

jacksomeister

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Apologies for the mediocre product images. I've sold the prototype pair on hand quite a while back but let me dig back at old photos and see if I can find better images to share here.

As promised. Here's a photo of the Draycott in CFS Kudu suede in Olive colour.
Draycott_Olive Kudu.jpeg

The model in the center of this photo is Draycott in midnight blue patina
Draycott Midnight Blu Patina.jpeg

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the interest in our one-piece collar artisanal polos! 🙌

There are plans for a small batch in June/July. Though no scheduled release date has been set yet as our production facilities are currently maxed out with other MTO orders.
Duly noted. Patiently waiting for the drop.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads