• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lithdoc

Reaction score
Okay, got the sale list from BB store in Troy! Looks like my trip will be made on Thursday to get a Country Club blazer!

RZach

Reaction score
Definitely going to be making a trip on Thursday...in need of both a new blazer and a couple pairs of trousers.

Khurram

Reaction score
There is only one Milano suit I can find anywhere in a 38S. Price is 998.00. Is it worth it at full price? I need it for a wedding overseas and I'll be leaving on December 19th. Do you think I should wait and see if any discounts come up n the suits before then? Sales rep mentioned they would probably discount them after Christmas but that the 38S is a rare size.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do they have any golden fleece suits available at the stores? Anybody seen them?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think its considered leather goods. At least thats how BB referred to them during the last sale

WBuffettJr

Reaction score
For the strands, it is definitely a different insole. My gripe w/ AE has always been the non-descript, hard, flat leather insoles.

The BB one is soft and padded and seems to fit better, at least for me. It'll be interesting to see how it wears over time though.

I was recently in an outlet store and saw they carry 346 branded shoes with leather soles. Can anyone speak to the quality of those shoes, or how they compare to mainline BB shoes?

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You can buy any of these items at 40% off. Wait a couple days for the sale to end. Then return your items without a receipt for store credit for the current (now full) sales price.

How do you not see this as theft?

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

lithdoc

Reaction score

Ok, so it's all right to steal from a corporation, gotcha.

While this is highly unethical, they kinda understand that with the store credit you don't really have any other choice than just buy some of their overpriced stuff. Even at 40% off, their margins are still a few hundred percent.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads