• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Whats so great about Mabitex?

ranker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by apropos
Look bro, I know you're pretty butthurt over getting called out for your stupid comments in the J(esus) Crew thread, but it stands to reason that if you make stupid comments, expect to be called out for it.

lolumad?

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oooo, I'm short, 30" waist, no butt, small feet, small package and love to be fondled. I guess I'm perfect candidate for a pair of mabitex.
(true on all counts
inlove.gif
)

Now I'm interested in getting a pair of these myself.

CashmereLover

Reaction score
Originally Posted by amplifiedheat
This is one of the most common failures in reasoning I see. Shoe buffs want to show off their shoes with too-narrow trousers. The result is that the legs look spindly, the shoes look huge, and the wearer looks clownish.

You can't consider any piece of clothing in a vacuum. I have a very tall, thin friend who wears very narrow jeans. They don't look painted-on by any measure, but they still look off because they make his proportions appear comical.

This matter is rather about taste than right or wrong, I think. Sure it looks clownish with extremely narrow pants with huge shoes, but I'm arguing for a balanced style where you still show a significant part of your shoe. Personally I love the 7.5" opening (it should be known to everybody by now), but my shoes are not huge, they are UK 8-8.5. With 7.5" leg opening the shoes are greatly revealed without the style being clownish. It's rather sharp and modern.

urymoto

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Larson McCord
based on this thread, the pants are made for those with no ass and no nuts.

hahaha...
i just realized this thread is pretty awesome...

MasterplayerC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kulata
Conclusion: Nice fitting pants but not good for someone that squats > 200lbs

I'm 6ft, 135lbs, and 1RM back-squat 225.

Gotta check my thigh measurement, but my point is: skinny dudes squat heavy too!

Which NYC Daffy's has the best selection? (30ish waist).

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Any of them. Four-six weeks ago, but any of them.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mabitex? I'm not familiar with this term ... but I do tend to avoid Texas.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kenneth Cole Haan
Daffy's sounds like it sells ducks named Donald.
Not Daffy Ducks? I'm very disappointed.

daffyducky.jpg

urymoto

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MasterplayerC
I'm 6ft, 135lbs, and 1RM back-squat 225.

Gotta check my thigh measurement, but my point is: skinny dudes squat heavy too!

Which NYC Daffy's has the best selection? (30ish waist).

come on man, anybody squats that!!!

no really, are you serious?

Newlaw

Reaction score
I'm 6'4, 240, and full squat over 500.

I haven't found an OTR flat front pair of pants that have fit me in over 3 years. Light wools and fabric look terrible because they noticeably drape over the front sweep of my thighs. Basically, when ever I extend my leg (i.e. walk) the fabric bulges out.

Any suggestions?

amplifiedheat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CashmereLover
It's rather sharp and modern.

It requires breathtaking hubris to think that this generation has, after all these generations, suddenly stumbled upon the ideal width of trouser legs.

enginerd917

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Newlaw
I'm 6'4, 240, and full squat over 500. I haven't found an OTR flat front pair of pants that have fit me in over 3 years. Light wools and fabric look terrible because they noticeably drape over the front sweep of my thighs. Basically, when ever I extend my leg (i.e. walk) the fabric bulges out. Any suggestions?
Good luck! I'm ~5'7 168lbs, squat/dead 2x week and have to size up to a 33 usually (My true measured waist is a 31) simply because of my quads (24")

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads