• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Somebody a while back on here brought up with Swedish (I think) film about this guy who enters this weird utopian type town and it drives him crazy and he tries killing himself and such. I watched it and enjoyed it, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. Any help?

Perhaps Den brysomme mannen (The Bothersome Man), a Norwegian movie.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Another thumbs up for This is the End.

Very tight, very funny.

lefty

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^ i really need to see that ^^
--

saw man of steel last night. i thought it was very enjoyable. liked it a lot.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is the end. was ok. not as funny as i had hoped. michael cera stole the show.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i wish i agreed. it had some moments, but it never really delivered for me. i think i was plagued with too high expectations after all the people saying it was hilarious. i was expecting next level hilarious and it just did not quite get there for me. it was not bad, and im not saying i didnt like it. just that i was expecting funnier.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is the end: stupid but funny. Glad I saw it for free because it's not something I'd pay to see. Imagine if I were a stoner I'd like it twice as much. Loved Danny Mcbride in it the most.

Glengarry Glen Ross - liked this a lot. Poor Jack Lemmon's character. You just felt bad for him.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kill List

azumi

Reaction score
Hannibal, first season and I like the way Hannibal dressed up in the movie.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

This is the end: stupid but funny. Glad I saw it for free because it's not something I'd pay to see. Imagine if I were a stoner I'd like it twice as much. Loved Danny Mcbride in it the most.

Glengarry Glen Ross - liked this a lot. Poor Jack Lemmon's character. You just felt bad for him.

danny mcbride is ******* hilarious.

and GGGR is one of my all time favorites.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Enjoyed the joke about "Your Highness"

Would like to see the Bling Ring, but everytime I look at rotten tomatoes, the reviews are worse....

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

danny mcbride is ******* hilarious.

his entrance in the movie was epic. he also had what was arguable the funniest scene in the movie. and maybe the second funniest in another scene. you really need to see it. the more i think about it, the more i like the movie.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics