• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Scott Stevens

Reaction score
Hey Scott, which Viberg Chukka do you have in mind? It depends on the last the Viberg is built on. I tried the 110 last in a size 9, which is my TTS US size and the Viberg 110 last was a little longer than a US 9 but was wider, maybe a E or EE in width. I hope this helps, most of the guys here are much more versed in Viberg but if you can point out which last you are looking at they may be able to help.

Viberg's are solid boots and I hope you find something that works

All the best

DuckOB

Thanks. It's the 110 last. Maybe I should go down half a size...

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it's amazing how fast the Pre-Orders for the Leffot Brown Service boot went.

There's only two sizes left 8 and 8 1/2. I'm glad I pulled the trigger yesterday morning.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think it's amazing how fast the Pre-Orders for the Leffot Brown Service boot went.

There's only two sizes left 8 and 8 1/2. I'm glad I pulled the trigger yesterday morning.  

Very tempting as my size is still there BUT I hope we can organize light shell Service boots MTO.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm bringing back up my idea of a winter boot MTO and something like a Pachena Bay, could be really cool in a rough out.

Michael Haines

Reaction score

I'm bringing back up my idea of a winter boot MTO and something like a Pachena Bay, could be really cool in a rough out.

Something like this

?

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a picture of some Service boots on the 2030 Last with the captoe and unstructured with a bit of wear. I'm interested to see how the toe is holding up after a bit of wear.

Last edited:

Arizor

Reaction score
GOOD GOD JohnnyRich those shells are stunning. Details man, details! If it's at all possible we could do a Styleforum MTO, Fok just take my bank account.

zielschuss

Reaction score
+1000

I sold Aldens to fund these same boots and couldn't be happier.
Putting aside the awesome good looks, tank-ish construction, and unique chromepak leather I love the way these give a totally different feel than my Aldens on the weekends.

I love the chromepak. I've scuffed mine quite a bit and just normal walking seems to remove the scuffs as oil gets squeezed to the surface of the leather in true pull-up leather fashion.

Anyone have a picture of some Service boots on the 2030 Last with the captoe and unstructured with a bit of wear. I'm interested to see how the toe is holding up after a bit of wear.

Here you go (although this is some serious wear): Viberg Service Boots – 18 months

TOJfirstimer

Reaction score
Damn those Viberg Service Boots – 18 months are a custom pair? I'd buy the **** out of those if they did a batch, I'm a sucker for casual low key with details and this fits the bill. I find the ones on their website now stand out too much (not a bad thing, just not my style). Guy says he has some new stuff coming out in the next 6 months. If one of em resembles the ones above, or the viberg cabourn service boot, I'm pulling the trigger without even blinking.

edit; soooo if they don't come out with something similar soon, I could also request these as a custom pair? wonder how much that would cost me

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads