• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This makeup is so underrated
(DR black Maryam vachetta HB)
1706216467329.jpeg

Last edited:

Coolhand0302

Reaction score
Last edited:

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
New WF makeup. Missed my size :(

Arrow509

Reaction score
In my opinion it doesn’t seem too bad considering that it has to be done by hand?
Yeah doesn't seem too bad in the grand scheme of things. It does take a job from ~$200 to ~$300, which is a decent percentage more.

I haven't tried anyone else for resoling Vibergs since the guys at Unsung are such great people to deal with, so I don't know how they would compare to anyone else that might do it.

Areni-1

Reaction score
hmm, some of the stitching seems dangerously closer to footwell area too.
Are you guys finding greater satisfaction from the higher stitch tho? I personally think the level around ~5+ years ago was just right.
View attachment 2120947
I personally love the higher density from a visual standpoint. I’ve even had a coworker comment on it before. I don’t know how I’ll ever find someone to resolve them in Australia though.

Lucky I have so many boots now I doubt I’ll ever need a resole.

Samir

Reaction score
I picked up a pair - I really like them too. Very comfortable. I debated the sizing a lot, but ending up ordering the same size that I wear in the 2030 service boot (I’m a 11.5 brannock, and wear 10.5 in the 2030). Fits great for me. However the caveat would be that I would size down another 0.5 if I planned to wear them only without socks.
Looking to pick up some slippers and got spooked by the horror stories about the 2010 fit. I searched the thread and this was the last post I saw discussing the change. Now that the 2030 versions have been out for a while, do people feel these are a better fit all around than the 2010s? Size down half from 2030 boot size for no socks?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoffedwin291